I'm tired...

Ricky-LaFleur

of running into two people teams instantly when I spawn.

That spawn together cookie cutter trash needs to go, spawn them far apart in the map and make it fair. Who wants to actually play on a team against one person? That's like walking in the gym and lifting 2 pound dumbbells screaming and saying holy fuarkk im smashing it today. Half of the time the team boys are juiced to the gills too..more pathetic than extract camper rats. 

LoginTaken
5 minutes ago, Ricky-LaFleur said:

of running into two people teams instantly when I spawn.

That spawn together cookie cutter trash needs to go, spawn them far apart in the map and make it fair. Who wants to actually play on a team against one person? That's like walking in the gym and lifting 2 pound dumbbells screaming and saying holy fuarkk im smashing it today. Half of the time the team boys are juiced to the gills too..more pathetic than extract camper rats. 

One vs many will never go away.

However the horrible spawns should.

• Upvote 1
GeneralBrus
5 hours ago, Nomad510 said:

im kinda tired of team death match can we switch to capture the flag for a wile?

Hehe, you funny 

Mariner
7 hours ago, Nomad510 said:

im kinda tired of team death match can we switch to capture the flag for a wile?

I’m out of reactions but +1.

Made me chuckle.