Cheating is getting worse and worse...

Pray4Money

i know as soon as i post this im gonna get ppl saying get good lol but honestly i have almost 3000 hours in tarkov, i play alot, last wipe i had no problems, this wipe it seems to be getting worse and worse. Every other game i go into theres a speed hacker or radar using trash bag. You say how do i know so, i get into the mall just now, everything and everyones dead so i hide in a corner with no one around then from upstairs away from me someone comes running down the escalator directly to the no loot room im in where there would be no reason to go there and than comes to the corner where no one would ever check, and starts firing before he even comes around the corner, and no i didnt make noise or move. This game is getting to the point where its unplayable and if the devs dont seriously start dealing with it, i honestly feel and most of the ppl i play with do as well that its time to move on. till they can pull the heads out of there butts and actually get a real cheat check system, instead of hey will look at it maybe lol....this games cheap check is a ducking joke...that is all...

emerging_tub

Ive been posting this anywhere I can.
BSG Announced yesterday, jan 16, 2021, that 30000 accounts have been banned so far in JAN 2021 ALONE.
They also announced recently 200000 concurrent players. Do a quick mafs, and thats about 15% of the ducking player base.
Now, consider they are NO WHERE NEAR 100% effective at catching these pigs. This means the actual number is EVEN HIGHER.

Furthermore, why do you think Slick Nik refuses to disclose how many copies have been sold? Because then we could get a much more accurate account of the actual situation. This leads me to question BSG's ethics in general. Show me a successful major dev company that behaves this way. I'll wait.

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 2
ICE-Errofive

First thought.. If they have already banned 30,000 accounts in January alone, that tells you there is a HUGE problem! 30,000 in a month isn't something to brag about. I'm not sure why they are so proud of that?

Second thing I've noticed. Ever time there is a LARGE ban wave seems that they put the game on sale the next week. Seems a like its easy for the hackers to just buy a new account and carry on with the cheating... I don't know maybe I'm missing something.

blockjaw

Just had a invisible man run up to me 10 seconds after the spawn. Killed me. I did a 360 when I heard him on the road but of course not seen. His name is Hugs_for_drugs. I looked up his name and he has about 10 accounts with name variables. Ranking from level 27 to level 1. Cheating is getting so bad. I just don't like playing on weekends anymore when it seems most of them come out.

Edited by blockjaw
  • Like 1
tsmhicks

The fact that Nikita's bragging about 30k banned players in a month is something worth bragging about is histaricle. That should be a lightbulb moment to think "maybe we need to actually address this issue with a better anticheat". Cheating will ALWAYS be prevalent in all games, not just FPS's, but damn >15% is and will kill this game and what a damn bummer. If they can't crack down on it in Tarkov, why would anyone have hope for their 2028 game?

emerging_tub
6 hours ago, ICE-Errofive said:

First thought.. If they have already banned 30,000 accounts in January alone, that tells you there is a HUGE problem! 30,000 in a month isn't something to brag about. I'm not sure why they are so proud of that?

Second thing I've noticed. Ever time there is a LARGE ban wave seems that they put the game on sale the next week. Seems a like its easy for the hackers to just buy a new account and carry on with the cheating... I don't know maybe I'm missing something.

you are exactly right about the sales. They dont even try to be sneaky about it
Edit: This pattern of banwave -> big sale has been going on for years

Edited by emerging_tub
Clarification
xeroith

Just had 2 games, 1 Customs where a guy ran at me while I'm behind cover, I start shooting as he's about to cross the line, I get 3 rounds fired off automatic, while sprinting, turns and covers my body in rounds in that time. 2 Factory, guy does damn near the same thing. Glad to see I'm not the only one seeing an issue.