Is there some sort of hidden difficulty modifier?

Oloneuvos

I was late to the game before the last wipe, managed to get to lvl 26, and that was when thing really got going, I was able to match others in PVP quite well. Now after the wipe I'm at lvl 28 and things just turned much harder. I'm suddenly losing every gun fight, at they are not even close. I'm wearing lvl5 armour and lvl4 helmet, using 5.45 BS round, and these dudes just wont go down. Latest guy killed me with 9x19 pst gzh even thought we were 2 meter apart, I got the drop on him and started shooting way before him and he  just turns around and kills me, from the thorax....

Yesterday on Shoreline, I'm sitting in a cabin in the fenced are next to ccp temporary loading my VPO mags. Hear a guy out of breath coming my way, vip out my pistol, he walks straight to the doorway, I have my laser pointer on his face, get  4 or 5 round in and prrrt, he just kills me he didn't have a visor, he was wearing the un helmet and sunglasses. Apparently no headshot!?

Sniper scav took 6 hits from Molot-VPO with AP rounds and just kept chilling

And the bs just goes on and on. I have been hunting one GPhone for ages now, and had it many times, but every time I find one a terminator scav or a PMC would like to know my location.

Guys are doing headshot from full sprint and jumping 180 to blind fire you to dead after you shoot them in the back... 

And the high loot areas, wtf is going on wit them? I have managed to get to health resort west wing room 301 and the admin building second floor a few times first to the unspoiled loot goodies, except there is only wires and esmarch... I have never seen a LedX, ever,  not before or after the wipe. Only GPUs I have ever found was when I stole 2 from a guy from interchange, cpu-fans and wires all day... And the pilgrim backpacks are mythical creature, I haven't seen one after the wipe..

I know it's not meant to be easy, but it's just getting absurd. And say what you want, it's not realistic, nobody takes 5 shot to the back from an AR at point blank and just turns around and keeps fighting, no matter the vest you're wearing, it's turning more and more to run and gun game, or alternatively hide in a bush game. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
KaptainHel
14 minutes ago, Oloneuvos said:

I was late to the game before the last wipe, managed to get to lvl 26, and that was when thing really got going, I was able to match others in PVP quite well. Now after the wipe I'm at lvl 28 and things just turned much harder. I'm suddenly losing every gun fight, at they are not even close. I'm wearing lvl5 armour and lvl4 helmet, using 5.45 BS round, and these dudes just wont go down. Latest guy killed me with 9x19 pst gzh even thought we were 2 meter apart, I got the drop on him and started shooting way before him and he  just turns around and kills me, from the thorax....

Yesterday on Shoreline, I'm sitting in a cabin in the fenced are next to ccp temporary loading my VPO mags. Hear a guy out of breath coming my way, vip out my pistol, he walks straight to the doorway, I have my laser pointer on his face, get  4 or 5 round in and prrrt, he just kills me he didn't have a visor, he was wearing the un helmet and sunglasses. Apparently no headshot!?

Sniper scav took 6 hits from Molot-VPO with AP rounds and just kept chilling

And the bs just goes on and on. I have been hunting one GPhone for ages now, and had it many times, but every time I find one a terminator scav or a PMC would like to know my location.

Guys are doing headshot from full sprint and jumping 180 to blind fire you to dead after you shoot them in the back... 

And the high loot areas, wtf is going on wit them? I have managed to get to health resort west wing room 301 and the admin building second floor a few times first to the unspoiled loot goodies, except there is only wires and esmarch... I have never seen a LedX, ever,  not before or after the wipe. Only GPUs I have ever found was when I stole 2 from a guy from interchange, cpu-fans and wires all day... And the pilgrim backpacks are mythical creature, I haven't seen one after the wipe..

I know it's not meant to be easy, but it's just getting absurd. And say what you want, it's not realistic, nobody takes 5 shot to the back from an AR at point blank and just turns around and keeps fighting, no matter the vest you're wearing, it's turning more and more to run and gun game, or alternatively hide in a bush game. 

Yeah, I have more or less same feeling. About your last paragraph, I shot 5 x AP-20 to a guy and he was still alive and kicking ass. In the mean while I get shot once or twice in the arm and I die. ga ga ez xD

JeffreyLF

Scavs, I believe have a random amount of "skill", some are just braindead while other can head eyes you from 40 meters

• Like 1
Gemacko

AP ammo only does good dmg vs armor, if the enemy doesn't have armor its doing less dmg than some of the super crap ammo.
so if you are running 7N39 Ignok that's super bad vs no armor. while it does massive dmg to armor it does lower dmg than PS and other ammo to non armor.

Oloneuvos

Also why the duck can't I hear footsteps no more? At least in two times now, I have heard a guy entering a same building and move around, and BAM surprise, I am now next to you even thought there was no steps getting closer, what the actual duck?

• Like 1
DerStenz85
vor 10 Stunden schrieb Oloneuvos:

Also why the duck can't I hear footsteps no more? At least in two times now, I have heard a guy entering a same building and move around, and BAM surprise, I am now next to you even thought there was no steps getting closer, what the actual duck?

same here, sometimes no footsteps, silent nades from players/boss guards and much other annoying poo..... last wipe i loved this game... but the current patch is plagued with bullshit

• Like 1