(Bug) Rubles disappeared from inventory

BlueHydrax

Suddenly the rubles I have collected have disappeared from the stash inventory.
Euros and dollars haven't disappeared only the rubles.

Biala_Mewa

Can you wrote more about your problem?

P.S: Your post is not a suggestion; it will be moved. Next time please make sure you are posting in proper category on Forum.

#moved

MarcBorgia

Cant verify but theres been a couple times i could of sworn i had rubles in my docs case for extracts and go and check and have nothing. Chalked it up to maybe removing it after getting other rubles in raid but i usually keep the extract funds to the corner so i make sure i dont remove them.

MixitBaby
17 minutes ago, MarcBorgia said:

Cant verify but theres been a couple times i could of sworn i had rubles in my docs case for extracts and go and check and have nothing. Chalked it up to maybe removing it after getting other rubles in raid but i usually keep the extract funds to the corner so i make sure i dont remove them.

I am not 100% sure - but if you put the docs case in the stash with rubles in it, those rubles are used first for buying/repairing/fees.

MarcBorgia
28 minutes ago, MixitBaby said:

I am not 100% sure - but if you put the docs case in the stash with rubles in it, those rubles are used first for buying/repairing/fees.

That would make sense but its been times i hadnt removed my docs case. Since its all i got right now i almost always have it on me.

BlueHydrax

Not much to report on than the cash is gone, I have no idea what happen. @Biala_Mewa. btw making a bug/issue dedicated forum would be awesome.

Edited by BlueHydrax
Biala_Mewa
3 hours ago, BlueHydrax said:

Not much to report on than the cash is gone, I have no idea what happen. @Biala_Mewa. btw making a bug/issue dedicated forum would be awesome.

Hmm, maybe you spend that money? :D 

A_CleverMonocle

I think I just got the same bug EXACTLY 1 million rubles dissapeared while selling some fuel conditioner and tea to therapist, I would advise not to sell to her for the time being, I dont have any new dogtags cases, and I have no keys that arent already insured, nothing, nada, just 1 mil that up and vanished

19 hours ago, A_CleverMonocle said:

I think I just got the same bug EXACTLY 1 million rubles dissapeared while selling some fuel conditioner and tea to therapist

Check the fee before selling.

Mekismo

I tried to sell some ammo a week or so back, listed it for 9800 instead of 980 and got charged 250k fee. Was only when i checked 'my offers' i realised my error /facepalm