more stupid quest

Would love to have more stupid and grindy quest like "hunter" to unlock the mk-18.
Definitely put more weapon behind super long quest to make sure player have a long and frustrating expérience on tarkov.
Wth this kind of quest the dev can make sure the player will not only puke blood to unlock weapon, but they ll for sure get a good screen punching desire once they see that all usefull round are ether out of stock or so limited in number per restock that you have to wait 3 restock before going in raid or you ll just run out of ammo after the first raid.

Capture.JPG

Capturse.JPG

Shibre93100

at least you got him once.

I'm already dead before I can see him lol

On a more serious note, this is more of the same, just lazy, dated, and uninspired quest design as usual.

Better leave it for now

If you really want to complete all the quests, that's your choice.

They need a full overhaul and it's not happening anytime soon, so hf suffering while completing them

I sure as hell ain't wasting any time or effort for that, it's not worth it

GlomeRoaming

Personally I think quests like this should be more like achievements, there from day one, you achieve them throughout the levelling experience. e.g you kill PMC's at lvl 1 with a pistol,  you do this while under the effect of that etc  

I realise you can take your sweet time getting 25 kills but if such quests or achievements are there from day 0 it would mean you can start chipping away at the like from the very start, not just another level or quest gate to continue with that traders rep or quest line.

Na0cho
On 1/17/2021 at 1:00 PM, lllPug said:

Would love to have more stupid and grindy quest like "hunter" to unlock the mk-18.
Definitely put more weapon behind super long quest to make sure player have a long and frustrating expérience on tarkov.
Wth this kind of quest the dev can make sure the player will not only puke blood to unlock weapon, but they ll for sure get a good screen punching desire once they see that all usefull round are ether out of stock or so limited in number per restock that you have to wait 3 restock before going in raid or you ll just run out of ammo after the first raid.

Capture.JPG

Capturse.JPG

You’ll have plenty of time to stock up on ammo while you kill him 24 more times :D

lol.  Yea I’m not a fan of locking the gun behind a task like that.  It should reward an outfit like the killa quest does instead IMO. 

Maybe they could have shturman use the weapon so if you want it, you gotta pay the iron price.   It is a bit op to be fair and should be limited a bit.