The best way to solve hacking

Evilwayz

They need to do what Blizzard started doing with Starcraft 2.

1. They simply stopped focusing on the players hacking and started sueing the poo out of all the companies making hacks. Start going after the companies making hacks.

2. Then start changing the presets that the hacks are tapping into every patch. Change the code every patch to make all hacks invalid. That way every patch all the hacker companies have to spend an immense amount of time reworking their entire hack and the player community gets 3 weeks to a months of no hackers. 

They did this consistently for a year and all the hacking websites disappeared and most that were still offering hacks got burned out having to redo their hack every single patch.

Kind of a brilliant way to fix hacking. Certainly better than banning 200,000 people. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coredumped7893

• Kimuri

• TheBlackCat268

• TarkovCitizen4431498

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd recommend to look up some numbers on how many people are being banned in other popular games. Are those games now lost as well? Plenty of games out there who ban the same amount or even more as Ta

Oh yeah, because every cheat author has a nice registered corporation under his name and his home address. Bruh  + do you want to pay for that? And what do you think is changed every patch

They need to do what Blizzard started doing with Starcraft 2. 1. They simply stopped focusing on the players hacking and started sueing the poo out of all the companies making hacks. Start going

Posted Images

coredumped7893
28 minutes ago, Evilwayz said:

1. They simply stopped focusing on the players hacking and started sueing the poo out of all the companies making hacks. Start going after the companies making hacks.

Oh yeah, because every cheat author has a nice registered corporation under his name and his home address. Bruh 

+ do you want to pay for that?

2. Then start changing the presets that the hacks are tapping into every patch. Change the code every patch to make all hacks invalid. That way every patch all the hacker companies have to spend an immense amount of time reworking their entire hack and the player community gets 3 weeks to a months of no hackers. 

And what do you think is changed every patch, almost always there is something changed in the code. And by the way, even if you were changing every object offsets every two days this still wouldn`t help, there are still things that would not be affected (and game still would be based on Unity engine so you cant just like that shuffle everything).Ehhhhhh...  You have clearly not written a single line of code in your life, make some research next time.

That way every patch all the hacker companies have to spend an immense amount of time

The same as BSG

Kind of a brilliant way to fix hacking

The only brilliant idea coming from this post is to not hire you anywhere even close to game dev. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Edited by coredumped7893
  • Thanks 1
  • Cold 1
  • Sad 2
Evilwayz
15 minutes ago, coredumped7893 said:

Oh yeah, because every cheat author has a nice registered corporation under his name and his home address. Bruh 

+ do you want to pay for that?

And what do you think is changed every patch, almost always there is something changed in the code. And by the way, even if you were changing every object offsets every two days this still wouldn`t help, there are still things that would not be affected (and game still would be based on Unity engine so you cant just like that shuffle everything).Ehhhhhh...  You have clearly not written a single line of code in your life, make some research next time.

The same as BSG

The only brilliant idea coming from this post is to not hire you anywhere even close to game dev. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

And yet Blizzard successfully eliminated hacking in their games, and maintained that streak for years. I do not think it is a bad idea to take notice of companies that have had an immense success in eliminating cheats out of their game. 

Appreciate your constructive and helpful response. Thx!

coredumped7893
18 minutes ago, Evilwayz said:

And yet Blizzard successfully eliminated hacking in their games, and maintained that streak for years. I do not think it is a bad idea to take notice of companies that have had an immense success in eliminating cheats out of their game. 

Ha ha, yeah totally... just like in CoD Warzone ? huh? tooootally

And honestly, go make a little research before writing some random stuff, your arguments are easy to disprove 

Edited by coredumped7893
TheBlackCat268

Yes, that may not be as simply done as said. 

However, given that BSG just acknowledged thta hacking is indeed rampant - by saying they banned 30 000 cheaters in the last two weeks -, it is also clear that the war is being lost, and the game with it.

What came to my mind (and also done by others) is that with this amount, maybe separating identified cheaters and simply sending them up against each other to cheater matches may help a bit. It will not tell the cheater he has been caught, but keeps him from griefing legit players.

coredumped7893
3 minutes ago, vonBrumi said:

Yes, that may not be as simply done as said. 

However, given that BSG just acknowledged thta hacking is indeed rampant - by saying they banned 30 000 cheaters in the last two weeks -, it is also clear that the war is being lost, and the game with it.

What came to my mind (and also done by others) is that with this amount, maybe separating identified cheaters and simply sending them up against each other to cheater matches may help a bit. It will not tell the cheater he has been caught, but keeps him from griefing legit players.

One of the reasons for fighting with cheaters is RMT. Letting them play against each other won`t help at all

Cheating in Tarkov is not like in CS just to show off and boost your rank(tarkov has none of these) etc.

Edited by coredumped7893
GlomeRoaming
16 minutes ago, coredumped7893 said:

And honestly, go make a little research before writing some random stuff, your arguments are easy to disprove 

I'm interested in what evidence you can provide to easily disprove this.

coredumped7893
4 minutes ago, vonBrumi said:

it is also clear that the war is being lost, and the game with it

Why do you think BSG is loosing?
not banning cheaters? - bad
banning? - bad

coredumped7893
12 minutes ago, GlomeRoaming said:

Well, OP is stating that "all the hacking websites disappeared " which is totally not true. First of all, not ALL websites, there are still many where you can buy whatever cheat you want (and no, I won`t post any link - google it yourself) 

"Change the code every patch to make all hacks invalid" - it is also not true, not everything is injected to the game process itself, you can do other stuff to gain advantage(this is what I call 'hacking' ), and nope, I can't post here any links for obvious reasons

"started sueing the poo out of all the companies" - I know only about one case, where are the other companies? (give me some links)

And just about Warzone, game has still many bugs/exploits - flying heli under the map, not dying to the gas zone, bein invisible etc etc. 

And OP is describing them as: "companies that have had an immense success in eliminating cheats out of their game." 

Just, Bruh...

Edited by coredumped7893
Niewiarygodny
30 minutes ago, Evilwayz said:

And yet Blizzard successfully eliminated hacking in their games, and maintained that streak for years.

I am sory but u basicly wanna say that Overwatch, neither Stacraft 2 (Or CoD) has no cheaters?
Meanwhile i see constantly videos showing cheaters in those games :D...

Something went wrong either with your argument, or Blizzard "way to deal with cheats".

10 minutes ago, GlomeRoaming said:

"successfully elimiante hacknig in their games" meanwhile i see videos about cheaters here and there constantly poping up in my YT.
"streamer got caught hacking" HOW if there are "no hacks" in blizzard games?

Biala_Mewa

Hello everyone, I notice that this discussion has started to be a little bit off topic. Maybe let's just leave other games alone - it's Tarkov Forum 😉  

TheBlackCat268
15 minutes ago, coredumped7893 said:

Why do you think BSG is loosing?
not banning cheaters? - bad
banning? - bad

When ~10% of your active playerbase is identified cheating, which is always a fraction of the total cheaters, then you need to realize that there is a very high chance of a legit player finding himself in an unfair match. Add the nature of the game, the high stakes, the extreme hard mechanics and it will be hard to justify all the effort it needs for legit success.

I'm not saying I have the philosopher's stone or a panacea to solve it, clearly cheating here pays for itself due to RMT, and cracking down on that isn't simple either.

Pitting cheaters against each other serves two goals: keeping them away from legit players, and not notifying them and hack developers that their exploit is detected. With that done, they can do far less damage to the overall experience, apart from providing RMT. They also only rob each others gear, which is ok.

coredumped7893
3 minutes ago, vonBrumi said:

When ~10% of your active playerbase is identified cheating, which is always a fraction of the total cheaters

We know about accounts banned, but how de we know  that 30 000 accounts doesn't belong to lets say 1000 people? It`s worth to notice the difference, if it is really lets say 1000 real people cheating then that number gets totally different meaning. 

6 minutes ago, vonBrumi said:

Pitting cheaters against each other serves two goals: keeping them away from legit players, and not notifying them and hack developers that their exploit is detected

This make sense and I could agree that legit players should be fine then, BUT BSG would have to maintain server for cheaters, and this costs money.

7 minutes ago, vonBrumi said:

They also only rob each others gear, which is ok

Please remember that maps like Labs or reserve has a lot of FIR loot on raiders/Boss and behind keys. It`s not only other cheater`s gear. This would be intentional supporting RMT

TheBlackCat268
2 minutes ago, coredumped7893 said:

how de we know  that 30 000 accounts doesn't belong to lets say 1000 people?

True sir, I don't know. Given that most cheats are subscription based, I took them for actively used accounts.

3 minutes ago, coredumped7893 said:

BUT BSG would have to maintain server for cheaters, and this costs money.

Cheaters paid for the game (and then some for the hack), so it's not an additional cost.

4 minutes ago, coredumped7893 said:

This would be intentional supporting RMT

Again, that's right. But it seems that RMT in this game is such an incentive that it will be done no matter how. If they go up against each other, at least every party has radar then. If not, they will take what they can from fair players. Reforming the economy so that it excludes RMT would open a whole new can of worms, and still leave account boosting, "carrying" and cheating for stream audiences. I'm trying to come up with a realistic idea.

Exeagle
1 hour ago, Evilwayz said:

Appreciate your constructive and helpful response. Thx!

i suppose you didnt realise the game is full of botting plebs afk farming for days making that gold

hackers are still on wow just in form of botters and scripters 

no matter what you do hackers will always exist on online PC games there is no way to stop hackers 100% 

its a never ending battle anti cheats look for certain codes/hashtags then the cheaters patch it and change it then the anti cheat needs to update to find the new code then repeat.. 

there to many ways to make cheats on PC all different methods it will be a never ending battle 

Edited by Exeagle
  • Upvote 1
Overkill_Reaper

Epic games did a similar thing I believe. They sued cheat makers like crazy for lost profit. It apparently cut down on cheating big time.
BSG has to try something new because what they are doing now obviously isn’t enough.. 

coredumped7893
21 minutes ago, TheSpud said:

They need to make it easier for players to distinguish someone skilled/lucky from a cheater, so we can report more accuratly and they can ban faster. Either by some sort of deathcam or something. But don't know if this is feasable or not.

Alternatively, if hackers can see more than regular players let them see allot more so its annoying too look at. If they can see all loot, stack a ton of loot out of sight for regular players but so hackers can see it. Have a ton of player models outside the map idk. Make their whole screen cluttered with stuff so its burning their mind looking at it. They could easily buy some of these hacks and then try them theirselves and just find ways to mess with them, thats not that hard i guess?

This is not how it works, no at all. Please don`t post ideas about things you know nothing about. 

And no, there will be NO killlcam like in CS or pubg

TarkovCitizen4431498
7 hours ago, vonBrumi said:

I'd recommend to look up some numbers on how many people are being banned in other popular games. Are those games now lost as well? Plenty of games out there who ban the same amount or even more as Tarkov. 

Anyhow, getting close to 400 raids now this wipe and encountered 1 hacker and 1 I am suspicious about. I think BSG is doing great.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
itsmehiller
17 minutes ago, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

I'd recommend to look up some numbers on how many people are being banned in other popular games. Are those games now lost as well? Plenty of games out there who ban the same amount or even more as Tarkov. 

Anyhow, getting close to 400 raids now this wipe and encountered 1 hacker and 1 I am suspicious about. I think BSG is doing great.

I'm close to 350 raids this wipe and I only ran into 2 cheaters. So yea they are doing a great job. Had like 30 labs raids and no cheaters there. NONE. At the start of last wipe it was so bad, I ran into one every 4 raids.

• Like 1
Muckilein

Im waiting for an after Battle review of every game.

Like Pubg where i can save replays of the whole match. But only after the Match and only when the Raid is completly over for all Players. 

With free cam and every Player and Scav ist visible. So you can report Cheaters with an replay that has a prof. inside. 

But mainly for myself to see what happend. What did i wrong. How much luck ive got. PUBG shows how it can goes.

coredumped7893
50 minutes ago, Muckilein said:

Im waiting for an after Battle review of every game.

Like Pubg where i can save replays of the whole match. But only after the Match and only when the Raid is completly over for all Players. 

With free cam and every Player and Scav ist visible. So you can report Cheaters with an replay that has a prof. inside. 

But mainly for myself to see what happend. What did i wrong. How much luck ive got. PUBG shows how it can goes.

Fortunately Tarkov is not pubg, there are much better features to implement than wasting devs time for replays.

• Sad 3
Gemacko

Is there any way to ban ppls MAC address so we don't see recurring cheaters all the time? got baned no problem just buy another copy of the game and cheat again.
cant this be prevented?

TheSpud
6 hours ago, coredumped7893 said:

This is not how it works, no at all. Please don`t post ideas about things you know nothing about. 

And no, there will be NO killlcam like in CS or pubg

You are correct in that I don't realy know how the cheats/hacks work, I just assumed how they worked from this vid i saw where a guy hid in a bathroom in labs with a bitcoin and people would find and kill him without knowing he was there. So I just assumed hackers can see where certain loot is, or where players are. Which made me have the random thought of having their screen cluttered with invisible info so it would be annoying to use. I deleted the post. 

Do you have any suggestions, or are you fine with the way things are? 

coredumped7893
4 hours ago, Gemacko said:

Is there any way to ban ppls MAC address so we don't see recurring cheaters all the time? got baned no problem just buy another copy of the game and cheat again.
cant this be prevented?

MAC addresses are used to communicate between hosts on the same network. No one here is sitting in the same room/build with the Tarkov server (I guess...) so clearly we are many many networks apart. When you send something to other network your router is going to replace source MAC address to it`s own in your Ethernet frame so in simpler words, nope this would not work. In addition to that it is super easy to change your address, you can do it like with one command (at least on unix systems). If I remember correctly, iOS and Android are randomizing MAC`s every time they scan for networks and other stuff too I believe. 

"But what about IP bans?"

dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg.b74e2f6a92da1b49a6112b9837954ba6.jpg

Banning some specific IP is not proper solution too, a lot of us has really dynamic IP from our ISP (internet service provider) so in theory restarting your router may give you different public ip and your account would be "unbanned". Second problem is VPN, they change your address too and you can even host your own vpn servers in different countries to prevent easy detection.
Lastly, what if you are behind large NAT, let`s assume that you are living in a huge building with 1000 apartments, and they are merged to single address. If someone gets banned over IP then you would effectively ban the whole building. Obviously banning many other players for no reason is not good either.

PS: hardware banning can be spoofed easily too, trust me :D 

TLDR: it`s not that simple, if it had been then BSG would have done that long time ago ;)   

Edited by coredumped7893
  • Like 1
Kimuri
18 hours ago, coredumped7893 said:

Pretty sure this dude is a blatant cheater trying to protect the hackers.

i think BSG should sue whoever they can just to scare cheat creators off. Same goes for SMS verification implementation. If they don’t do anything, this game will die. 

70% of the players you encounter are either cheating or have a radar. Its so pointless to play at this time. 

• Sad 1