Crafting skill "Bug"?

i've been unable to progress my crafting skill via hideout it's been stuck on 15 for the longest time it keeps going up and then after some time it goes back to where it started. its been like this for almost a week and i've sent a ticket but since there is a 4-5  day  delay i thought this might be a quicker way to get some answers on what might cause it?

i've heard from a few people that they have the same issue but it seems only a few does? the people i know with the bug are people who upgraded there accounts this wipe so maybe the issue is with that.

hope to  get this resolved quickly i've lost like 14 levels due to this i've legit done nothing but crafting since wipe and it doesn't go  anywhere :(

i made it to 19 and  then the game hit a critical error and had to restart and now it's back to 16... if anyone else has the same issue please post it in here so the devs will take this seriously cause im sick of doing 100+ crafts a day and getting 10% of the points i should have gotten.

ReturnOfPatches

Hit lvl 14, went in a scav raid. Came out and it rolled back to 13 and 81.1/100. Threw a new water filter in the water collector and got error 228 itemsMoving. Kicked back to main menu, went back to hideout and it was instantly rolled back to 13 and 31.6/100. Got back up to 14 1.1/100, logged off, logged back in 6 hours later and its back to 13 48.6/100. Kinda stings to know I spent all yesterday leveling it up and its rolling back to 13 constantly

Edited by ReturnOfPatches
ReturnOfPatches

Aaaand it happened again. Got up to 14 and got another 228 error taking tp out of the lavatory, back to 13 62.1/100

C4N4815

Same Issue. I find out if you don't go to raid and skill crafting only, sometimes when trying to withdraw crafted item I got some moving item error and it will roll skills from crafting and hideout managment back to some point where is some last saved log infomation about gained skills. It is pretty anoying and when I started to pay attention to that I can tell I was rolled back quiet few levels back. It can roll back a lot as I lost today one full level of crafting skill after couple of hours.

I thought I can fix that if I will regulary do scav runs in factory between crafting when I am just slacking at crafting stuff and trying to level skills up. It looks like it does save skill points before raid but it does not affect error with item moving poped up immidietly after raid anyway. 

Hope it will be fixed asap.

GL&HF

Fubar86

Same issue as well. Everyone 100 points I gain I seem to lose about 75-90 points.

I'm only now paying close attention to it but points seem to get lost when I restart the game, when I come back from a raid or when there is an error in the hideout or in the inventory screen.

AverageOldie

I've been stuck at 14 points into level 5, for a week now. Been spamming crafts left and right, and I just cant seem to gain any levels.

AverageOldie

Just tested it a bit. Seems to be both Hideout management and Crafting skill.

Hideout management was level 9, 41 points.

Crafting level 5, 16,5 points.

Crafted a filter from a gas mask.

Hideout management went up to 42 points.

Crafting went up to 19 points.

Put some items up on flea market, checked the skills again, they were unchanged. Proceeded to do a quick restart of the game, and blam. They bare back down again to 41 and 16,5 points.

Before craft.jpg

Craft done.jpg

before restart.jpg

after restart.jpg

• Upvote 1
Kenpachi1985

Just tested it again, crafted up to level 2 with 1.5 Skillpoints, relogged and boom, back to level 1 with 11 Skillpoints.

Just lost another 2 + levels in crafting. it happend every time i go to put in a new filter. i get the damn error code 228 or W/E  it's  called.

and it rolls back my skills.  this post has been active for almost 3 days and no reply from the devs? i'm really loosing interest in this game when all my progress resets its like a wipe every day but i get to  keep my stash inventory. ;(

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
Fubar86
2 hours ago, wallez said:

Just lost another 2 + levels in crafting. it happend every time i go to put in a new filter. i get the damn error code 228 or W/E  it's  called.

and it rolls back my skills.  this post has been active for almost 3 days and no reply from the devs? i'm really loosing interest in this game when all my progress resets its like a wipe every day but i get to  keep my stash inventory. ;(

Same here. I have friends all cruising up to MAX level and I'm starting to lose my interest in playing until it is patched. I messed with all sorts of things the other day to try  and get the XP to save manually but nothing.

• Upvote 1
Kenpachi1985

Same here, just logged in and my Crafting Skill is back down to LEVEL ONE. I am crafting since 2 days and its starting to piss me off. Bug report via launcher is open, but at the current time with the 4-5 day waiting time until the ticket is even looked at...

Thank god I googled this. I have been hitting my head against a wall trying to figure out what I doing wrong. Started to powerlevel crafting about a week ago and haven't gained a single level.

• Upvote 1
Kenpachi1985

Day 3 of crafting and my crafting level is still going back to level 1 and 11.5 points every time i go into a raid or relog... will keep posting every day until its recognized here (or someone can show me a thread where its been recognized by devs, cant find one) or the support answers and offers a fix / promises to fix it asap. Will post that here then, too.

I've gotten a reply through the support service saying 

"

Hello, wallez!

This is a known issue that is currently being worked on. Thank you for additional information!

Thank you for contacting us! 
If we answered your questions, please close this request and rate quality of our support service.
Respectfully yours, the Escape from Tarkov support service."

do i close the ticket? i don't really feel like that an answer ;(

• Like 2
Kenpachi1985
Gerade eben schrieb wallez:

I've gotten a reply through the support service saying 

"

Hello, wallez!

This is a known issue that is currently being worked on. Thank you for additional information!

Thank you for contacting us! 
If we answered your questions, please close this request and rate quality of our support service.
Respectfully yours, the Escape from Tarkov support service."

do i close the ticket? i don't really feel like that an answer ;(

Well, that sounds like " we are aware and fixing it, just wait until its done". I don't think you and us others can do more then wait for now.

• Like 1
Hargossath_TV

finally i won't feeling alone anymore..
Last wipe i reached the elite crafting skill, and from the day 1 of this one i started power levelling even producing AI-2 and Salewa or any kind of thing in any module just to do something 24/7.. i should be at lvl 30 at least, but i'm stuck at 11

i reported too to battlestate and they answered they want a video of the issue and some other logfiles.

I just figured out how to produce the issue, i just took from the modules the stuff i produced and saw the 2.5 points per craft given.
i was at 57.2 of lvl 11. 
I simply restarted the game and now i'm at 43.2.

here is the video link:

Hargossath_TV

here is another video i made, even more clear than the 1st one.

guys i think the only points we actually see are the ones done per hour of crafting and not the points per craft.

Kenpachi1985

Well, at least you are level 11 - i am stuck at freaking LEVEL ONE. No matter how much i craft (even when i reach level 2 in a session), as soon as i relog or even join a raid, it goes back down to level 1 with 11.0 EP. This is clearly a server issue that simply does not count the progression on the server side - and thus, as soon as you refresh the data by relogging or coming back to the hideout from a raid, it goes back to the hard locked level that is stuck on the server side, no matter what you did on your client side.

2021-01-24[02-26] (0).png

Kenpachi1985

Aight, just finished my usual 2 scav backpacks, it went up to level 1 13.5 points, then i relogged - aaand boom, back to level 1, 11.0 points. Not sure if you can see timestamps in the screenshot name or somewhere else, but maybe mods or devs can.

2021-01-24[02-33]_-0.7, 2.0, 4.2_0.1, -0.5, 0.1, 0.8 (0).png

2021-01-24[02-36] (0).png

I was wondering what's wrong and why i get so little points. Like today I was at lvl 36 91 points, gathered all crafts and was up to 37 and 12 or so points? Quit game and logged back in - back to level 36 and 96.5 points.. what?