New Anticheat?

DragoBruder

Hey guys,

A friend had his own opinion about EFT that BSG doesn't care about cheaters. Basically that they don't cate about the game and only want money (I also mentioned that in another post). He meant that BSG gets money by that because cheaters do buy new accounts etc.

He after that asked himself why BSG doesn't use a different Anticheat then? He says Battleye does nothing.

He meant that they could profit with the anticheat of Riot Games since that anti cheat works (as he literally said) PERFECT. No cheaters, it gets detected instantly and they get banned etc.

Now, well... where do I start with my questions. The post would benefit if here would be someone who does know about anticheats. I myself don't.

He asks why BSG doesn't ask Riot games (LOL) for permission on their anticheat.

Do you guys can argue against it with possible facts and knowledge to counter the stuff he said by 120%?

Exeagle
37 minutes ago, DragoBruder said:

Hey guys,

A friend had his own opinion about EFT that BSG doesn't care about cheaters. Basically that they don't cate about the game and only want money (I also mentioned that in another post). He meant that BSG gets money by that because cheaters do buy new accounts etc.

He after that asked himself why BSG doesn't use a different Anticheat then? He says Battleye does nothing.

He meant that they could profit with the anticheat of Riot Games since that anti cheat works (as he literally said) PERFECT. No cheaters, it gets detected instantly and they get banned etc.

Now, well... where do I start with my questions. The post would benefit if here would be someone who does know about anticheats. I myself don't.

He asks why BSG doesn't ask Riot games (LOL) for permission on their anticheat.

Do you guys can argue against it with possible facts and knowledge to counter the stuff he said by 120%?

You do realise they just banned over 30000 cheaters the other day ? 

i have ran into 1 cheater since this wipe i suppose i could just be lucky or us aussies dont like cheating.. 

sadly what people forget is PC is highly easily exploited there are many ways cheat makers can make cheats using all kinds of different methods. 

Cheat makers simply create there cheats and then the anti cheat has to look for there cheat hashcode/cheatbs 

once it gets detected cheat makers simply change it then it becomes undetected again 

Then ani cheat have to find there new codes then update the anti cheat THEN Repeat. 

all popular online games continue to have cheaters, they will continue to repeat the cycle  ^ at this point in time there is no way to stop them 1000% unless they moved every single code/the entire game  to server side only  (im no tech guy but i think thats what they'd have to do) 
there isnt technology out there yet that can solve the issues 😄 sadly.. pray for the future.. 

just think console finally catching up to PC spec's/performance just think in about 5 to 10 years time we could have games like tarkov on console far as im aware creating cheats on console is almost impossible (i know people can mod there console) but theses days trying to mod a modern console is pretty hard and detected very quickly. 

besides the old cod modded lobby's back in the day i dont think iv'e ever seen hackers on console im pretty sure hacking/modding a modern day console is almost impossible (well creating aimbots and wall hacks) i think the only modding they can do is play games they download off internets.. moral of the story   If you wont a hacker free environment go play console games.. 

you have to accept the fact PC online gaming will continue to have cheaters/hackers..  nothing can be done about it.. 

Unless your blizzard and have billions that can sue the cheat company's and pay for all the legal fee's 

Edited by Exeagle
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1