Jump to content

All servers timed out


barrios1998

Recommended Posts

barrios1998

does anyone know how to fix this? have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, logging out and logging back in, and restarting computer

Screenshot (1).png

Link to post
Share on other sites
swats73

Servera are up, so first thing i would check is firewall settings for escapefromtarkov.exe and make sure it not being blocked.

Swats73 

Link to post
Share on other sites
barrios1998
35 minutes ago, swats73 said:

Servera are up, so first thing i would check is firewall settings for escapefromtarkov.exe and make sure it not being blocked.

Swats73 

it did not work unfortunately 

Link to post
Share on other sites
swats73
12 hours ago, barrios1998 said:

it did not work unfortunately 

Could you try using one of the many free VPN that are available, and see if that works? If it then allows connection it is something you will need to take up with your Internet service provider. 

Swats73

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
Hyrule13

I have the same issue, since I bought the game. Impossible to play because i'm on south america and my automatic server is listed as USA. Every server is timed out and I can't select any

Link to post
Share on other sites
swats73
12 hours ago, Hyrule13 said:

I have the same issue, since I bought the game. Impossible to play because i'm on south america and my automatic server is listed as USA. Every server is timed out and I can't select any

Close the game and open the launcher. just above the start button you will see a server selection list. For South America please select SanPaulo server. This should be the best server for your location. If still having problems follow the tips further up in post.

 

Swats73

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyrule13
On 3/17/2021 at 9:07 AM, swats73 said:

Close the game and open the launcher. just above the start button you will see a server selection list. For South America please select SanPaulo server. This should be the best server for your location. If still having problems follow the tips further up in post.

 

Swats73

I've been trying to do that since forever, the problem is that all the servers appear as timed out and I can't select them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
swats73
13 hours ago, Hyrule13 said:

I've been trying to do that since forever, the problem is that all the servers appear as timed out and I can't select them.

Try using a VPN to eliminate something your isp may be having issues with.

Swats73 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
iisaak

Hi guys

i found a solution to this on my side, disabling DoS protection in ISP modem was the solution. I guess it was blocking the packages when it was enabled. Now server list instantly show up. 

 

hope this helps. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Xarc
5 minutes ago, iisaak said:

disabling DoS protection in ISP modem was the solution

This could be a problem almost every time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...