Please, for the love of God, MAKE IT SO YOU CAN CANCEL ANIMATIONS

CMS kit animations, door breaching animations, reloading animations, etc, you should be able to hit a button to cancel them. The amount of times I've been mid-heal animation and someone's run up on me and I've just had to sit there and take it is insane. You should be able to cancel all of these animations. It doesn't make sense that you can't. 

Door breaching for example, if I accidentally try to open a door that I don't have the key for I should be able to hit F again to cancel the kicking animation instead of making a heap of noise for no reason. 

And for CMS kits and other healing items it should drop those items on the ground if you cancel mid-animation that way it's still balanced. 

Edited by xRetz
  • Like 2
H4zeMnesia
2 hours ago, xRetz said:

Door breaching for example, if I accidentally try to open a door that I don't have the key for I should be able to hit F again to cancel the kicking animation instead of making a heap of noise for no reason. 

+1 for me !

Oloneuvos
3 hours ago, xRetz said:

CMS kit animations, door breaching animations, reloading animations, etc, you should be able to hit a button to cancel them. The amount of times I've been mid-heal animation and someone's run up on me and I've just had to sit there and take it is insane. You should be able to cancel all of these animations. It doesn't make sense that you can't. 

And for CMS kits and other healing items it should drop those items on the ground if you cancel mid-animation that way it's still balanced. 

This!

19 hours ago, AlphaJerry said:

Just leftclick to cancel medding/cms animation

Wait that's a thing? I'm gonna try it now. 

EDIT:
Holy shiiit it actually works. 300 hours I've played this game and I never knew that.

Thanks

Edited by xRetz
  • Like 1