EFT deters me every day from upgrading to EOD

Shibre93100

My wallet approves, my nerves don't

Watch this (only 10 seconds)

Flechettes can't handle the naked mosling man with LPS lol

If I respawn 10 seconds later I wouldn't care, but when I lose all my stuff to that kind of crap...

Did 352 dmg to the man, so he was there, not 2 seconds earlier or later on the screen

Lit him up enough to down him 3 times

• Like 1
jasonchan122497

The Devs so desperately want to make this game a hardcore experience but in every turn they contradict themselves, like negative recoil guns, or FLIRs and Thermals all over the place, shitty hit registration, Armor that makes you invincible, Magical stims etc. etc.

I'm waiting for a single-player game from them, right now I'm still playing because I just want to support BSG. but god are they making it hard.

• Like 2
thekins
19 hours ago, jasonchan122497 said:

The Devs so desperately want to make this game a hardcore experience but in every turn they contradict themselves, like negative recoil guns, or FLIRs and Thermals all over the place, shitty hit registration, Armor that makes you invincible, Magical stims etc. etc.

I'm waiting for a single-player game from them, right now I'm still playing because I just want to support BSG. but god are they making it hard.

imagine thinking any game they make after this one isnt gonna be a buggy mess galaxy brain

jasonchan122497
19 minutes ago, thekins said:

imagine thinking any game they make after this one isnt gonna be a buggy mess galaxy brain

Whatever bugs in a single-player game would not be as devastating in a multiplayer, "all-in", "winner takes all" game.

• Upvote 1
Silamon

I would hope they would strive for more realism in a single player game as well. One of the biggest things I enjoy about Tarkov is the great variety of realistic guns you can use.  

Ruecklicht

The main argument for me not buying a EOD version is simple: I want to achieve the goods by playing the game, I DON`T want to buy them. Now I have to find the drill to enhance my stash. Sure, I could just buy a bigger stash, how lame would that be? XD

Harvg123

Well think of it like this. If you play a game for lots of hours, then it is worth it. 

£45 game - if you play it for 100 hours then surely you cant feel hard done by?

£120 game - if you play it for 1000 hours then surely you have had your monies worth?

Just my 2 cents worth