Getting disconnected non stop

moses06

Are the servers taking a crap, or is it just me? I've never had this issue before and my internet is working completely fine. It says I have a ping around 200 though, which makes no sense whatsoever as I clearly do not. Anyone else experiencing this right now?

untagatnu
19 minutes ago, moses06 said:

Are the servers taking a crap, or is it just me? I've never had this issue before and my internet is working completely fine. It says I have a ping around 200 though, which makes no sense whatsoever as I clearly do not. Anyone else experiencing this right now?

1. Open the launcher.
  2. Take a screenshot of the servers you are using.
  3. Go in-game.
  4. Hit [`] and type "fps 1".
  5. Take a screenshot of your game. It should now show the FPS/RTT...etc on the top right.
  6. Post the screenshots here.
moses06

A server I had been on since I started playing again a few weeks ago was spazzing out, my ping was always less than 50 on it. Yesterday it was near 200. I checked the server list and both that server, and a server in St. Louis had sudden high pings. I unchecked them both and had no problems after that.

I'm dirt poor and lost all of my gear yesterday, the one loadout I was able to cobble together was lost because of the game disconnecting me. But it's my fault, I already knew the quality of the servers in this game are the worst in gaming and should have expected this at some point. Hatchet runs it is.