953 damage to armour

Smokescreen200

Smokescreen200

I have been blasting customs lately tryna get in the dorm marked room and been doing fine except i have came across the same player twice now over 4 days.

both times i have lit him up doing 729 damage to armour in one run and 953 in the second time i met him. The damage was split between buck shot 8.5m and 5.45 7n39 rounds but both times the fight wasnt over instantly it was close quarter peaking and both times he never seemed to be hurt at all.

I dont get it, if he was hacking why would he hide like that and if its a bug.. why the same guy twice?  

AE-ALTADOON

This stat is the damage absorbed by the armor, which does not necessarily translate into equal durability lost. Someone with Lvl 5 or 6 and altyn could probably tank several thousands damage from low calibers/hollow points, especially if he also has a chance to stop and heal.

Also, seeing the same player twice is just by chance, like rejoining the same raid as a Scav.

• Like 1
Semipro_ttv

Also was anyone else shot at before this encounter, because the end of raid report is the total damage done to everything in the game