suspicious player(cheater), with 2 videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5rrmEqw4As&feature=emb_logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_sxsc6F7IU&feature=youtu.be

playing duo we got head eyes from a guy above, what raised questions was the second death where he wouldn't have had a chance to see my friend from a down view of his location.

i suspect this guy is cheating 

kanariewietje
1 hour ago, atom09 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5rrmEqw4As&feature=emb_logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_sxsc6F7IU&feature=youtu.be

playing duo we got head eyes from a guy above, what raised questions was the second death where he wouldn't have had a chance to see my friend from a down view of his location.

Nah man, you just were unlucky, this guy wasn't hacking. He's just super good.

''BSG cheaterdenialfanboymodeoff''

Yeah that guy was cheating. He knew exactly were both players were and instantly hit both targets with a single shot to the head.

BuT BrO It'S BeTa and, EvErY GaMe HaS CheAters.

I'm sorry dude but you'll just have to get used to it, tarkov is a cheater infested sh!tfest 

untagatnu
2 hours ago, atom09 said:

You spawn, run towards extract, you throw a grenade while a grenade is landing near you, you hear it and react, you die. Hard to see due to youtube video compression + face protection.

2 hours ago, atom09 said:

You could have been shot from multiple angles during the panic. Hard to see due to youtube video compression + face protection.

Btw... just curious what are you guys looking to do in Factory? What was your objective?

Sadly this game has the most cheaters, the way this game works allows cheaters to roam free and grow in numbers. No kill cam, no spectating, nothing. This means ESP users can headshot you through all vegetation without you knowing they cheated because you don't know where you got shot from. I got a clip of dude teleporting to me and killing me, and one of a player just looting boxes and speedhacking through the map. It's sad to say this but the cheater numbers are ever growing greatly.

Redbuffalo

Last 3 matches have either been extreme desync or hackers.  I even did 384 damage on one of them.  How in the hell did that person not die?  Seriously, they would have only had maybe the head and a partial limb left, but somehow they were able to move at 100% capability.  Last match I was shot through a wall.  Can't even say it was desync because there was no gap in the wall, not one I had run past or one that was where I was at when some Scav trash just shot the poo out of me.  Match prior to that, I was shot without any shot being made, on customs, in a building, covered by 4 walls and a closed door.   To my knowledge, there is not a single firearm in the game that is 100% silent.  Fix your poo, maybe even invest a little bit more money on servers so more than 10 people can be playing at the same time before they get overloaded.  And as far as using the report tool goes, didn't Whatshisface even state that those buttons are basically bullshit to pacify people?

Hackers aren't ruining this game, the devs are.

untagatnu

tbh, I don't see a hacker on any of the two videos. Unlike the post you shared @Odeyra, where I can clearly see a hacker on both videos. I see other people on this post are not commenting directly on the video. So it would be nice... if someone that sees a video on this particular post... to explain it.

21 hours ago, atom09 said:

No isnt Cheating. They hit you in ears. That is the player hitting you in angle of 90 degrees. And you dont see him.

You think that they boy inside extraction kills you in first video but is not true. You dead by a hit in your ears, and you can hear another player in your left.

In the second video is the same, somebody hits you behind you. You think that a body in the 2nd floor hits you but its not. A man behind in the tubes hit you. You can hear him in the video too.

EDIT: In 2nd video i dont know exactly if he is behind you or in the container in your left that you dont check.