should i keep bitcoin for trading or sell for rubles?

i mean they are selling for about 500k atm and weapon case is selling for about 4mil on market so its not really worth it to hold onto 13 of them considering how rare they are

LoginTaken
2 hours ago, korkk said:

i mean they are selling for about 500k atm and weapon case is selling for about 4mil on market so its not really worth it to hold onto 13 of them considering how rare they are

Weapon cases will go down in money, Bitcoin will always hold similar money to that of its merchant sell cost.

I would sell. You already have 1/4 of the cost of a weapon case. Even then you will likely be unable to trade for one due to all the spammers.

Madiakz
5 hours ago, korkk said:

I sold mine and bought a thicc weapons case for 7 Mill, for bitcoins it would of worked out 19 Mill so a bargain I'd say! 😂 

• 2 weeks later...
Carro_Veloce

It was worth trading then when they were worth like 250k.. but now that they're reaching 400k, don't bother. Sell them and assemble what you wanted for it yourself. You'll most likely have change left over to use for other worldly pleasures.

MarcBorgia

I feel like they broke the economy linking it to real time prices. Seems theyve had to adjust how 100 other things are just so people dont get stupid rich too quickly. Just setting it back to a standard price would of made alot more sense. And less of a pain for the casual fool. Yesterday i had to spend about 10mil to get my solar farm up. Alot of grinding and money runs