Tired of arbitrarily low stock numbers

Moriibund

I have been collecting items for the THICC items case since the start of the wipe, I finally have everything I need and have to sit here camping the restock... then the auto selection doesn't work and by the time I click on all the bs that is needed for this trade it's already sold out. I'm really tired of all the low stock ammo, cases, and now fuel... and the flea with no buy order option like any other game that has an in-game market. Who does all this bs benefit? cheaters and scripters for sure, I can't see how this helps actual players. Because if dying to desync over and over wasn't painful enough now you get to sit in the f-ing market clicking garbage over and over and over. Give me R28 because I am sick of this garbage multiplayer.

• Like 1
Obsydea

Vendors used to restock 30 seconds before the timer hit 0; food for thought. Not sure if that was ever fixed. [ It was like 30 - 58 seconds. Was weird. Had to snipe ammo early those days, things were less plentiful ].

I honestly find most things too available personally. 

I would suggest trying to refresh a bit early, on the vendor itself. Might work, might've been fixed and I just didn't notice.

In any case. Good luck on that case :) 

I've never agreed with the current global stock system, you have to grind in order to get max lvl traders and then you have to snipe ammo/items, otherwise it runs out of stock within 5 minutes.

The only solution I've found is buying items directly from the market (setting a timer before to know when it restocks ofc), it refreshes like 55 seconds before it does on the traders tab. Also, use the "auto" button to select the items and press Y instead of clicking "yes".

Makes no sense to give players the benefit of leveling up a trader to just sit and not be able to buy anything they offer. Fuel on the current flea market is a total ducking joke. Battlestate wake up from your snooze... 

Shibre93100
4 hours ago, Obsydea said:

Vendors used to restock 30 seconds before the timer hit 0; food for thought. Not sure if that was ever fixed. [ It was like 30 - 58 seconds. Was weird. Had to snipe ammo early those days, things were less plentiful ].

I honestly find most things too available personally. 

I would suggest trying to refresh a bit early, on the vendor itself. Might work, might've been fixed and I just didn't notice.

In any case. Good luck on that case :) 

you don't get it do you?

If he collected all the necessary items for the trade he should have one guaranteed when the restock occurs

• Upvote 1
untagatnu

Automatic barter system.

- Enter items required.

- Submit your request to buy.

- Wait until next resupply.

- Advance in the queue until you get the item.

Guaranteed barter system.

- Barters are unlocked by NPC tier.

- NPC tier unlocked, barter is guaranteed. 

Either way it solves it. 

• Upvote 2