Fuel reestock

What happen with fuel Reestok? I just waiting for renove and only put 1 item to sell. 

There are a bug? Or we cant buy items of fuel in Traders?

First the Metal Fuel Tank jump from 90k last wipe to 110k this wipe.

Second move is put the price in Jagger at 150k the Metal Fuel Tank.

Third move is only put 1 item of restock for all players. I dont say that i only purchase 1, i'm saiying that trader dont have stock for buying nothing. Its 1 item for all players in game. It's a Joke.

PLZ Fix it...

And the trade of Fuel Tank for matches has only 100 stock! WTF!

Graphic cards nerfed spawns, Fuel Nerf, all because bitcoin was UP?

Plz put a fixed price for bitcoin and it will be more playable...

Its ridiculous.

• Like 1
FastxMonsterZ

Sorry but he´s right. I just want to add that the metal fuel price for me is 350k on the flea right now. the is ridicoules. I waited to get the fuel from jaeger but i refreshed at zero and it was out. Sorry but Kind of 200 fuel container for all player is not enough.... Those balancing moves right now are so over the top. Daily changes of the balance is stupid. 

• Like 1
KiloNein

Making bitcoin prices dynamic, then ducking with the market / trader prices because of it is idiotic.

If you're going to duck around with everything else - then stop making bitcoin price dynamic. Let us either profit from its peaks, or lose from its dips. Arbitrary controls on it are bullshit.

Jeffy14

Yeah impossible to get Fuel tanks now. They go for 300k on the flea and they get sold out in 10 sec at Jaeger. This is ridiculous. What's the point of the Bitcoin farm now? You killed all it benefits.

Jeffy14

I tried to buy a fuel tank when Jaeger re-stocks. everything was sold out in 1sec. Could not even buy one. Nonsense.

Edited by Jeffy14
Stepping_Razor

welp, was so excited to see that it was in stock today, and i clicked it.  in my mind i read 1mil. but the reasonable part of me said no way could it be 1mil from vendor so i bought anyway fkn RIP 1.1mill.

I dont understand why are broking the game with fuel, lower respawn of grpahic cards and fuel....

All of this is for the volatility of Bitcoin.  Plz let us play, dont change everything every day.

The price of fuel in last wipe 90k, here first 113, then 153k and now 1.2 milions hahaha.

Is a ducking joke! I'm lucky that play so much early wipe and get some advantage but for casual players is unplayabble the hideout...

Heisoverthere

Price is 135k.
And there is 2 barters for metal fuel.... wtf you crackers on about with 350k from flee. 

NOBODY is forcing you to pay 350k if you use your brains...

The amount of kids crying over this.... daaaamn

kanariewietje
18 hours ago, Blueforse said:

Same here. Lost 1.2 mil. ducking frustrating

2021-01-22[00-04] (0).png

LOL!! 

THat's one way to push people into the raids to find fuel tanks. 1 mill, that's pretty funny.

But good luck getting back your hard earned roubles. Crying refund won't get you one. It's the same with people that used to hand in backpacks for quests that had items in them, i learned the hard way aswell. Handed over a backpack with a weapons case in it, bye bye weapons case. And BSG never gave a refund, sure i was salty. But it was entirely my fault. 

Same goes with everyone that purchased a fuel tank for over 1 mill, your own fault. You should've checked, double, triple checked.

Yeavo

This is all happening because the bitcoin farm is breaking the late-game. Devs try to fix the issue by breaking early and mid -game intentionally.

You my dear average player don't matter. You are not important because you're enjoyment doesn't bring BSG fame and glory. This is game for twitch streamers, and you exist only to be cannon fodder and to die for the entertainment of streamers viewers. 

• Hot 1
  • Cold 1
Stepping_Razor
On 1/22/2021 at 11:51 AM, kanariewietje said:

Same goes with everyone that purchased a fuel tank for over 1 mill, your own fault. You should've checked, double, triple checked.

Sadly the market system they have doesnt really allow you to double or triple check especially in a spot like this fuel was instantly selling out because they made changes to crafting, so they increased the demand for fuel by 3-4x, with out a system to compensate for their change, in turn what happened was everyone started buy out fuel instantly on reset of jaegar and when i say instantly if you were to double or triple check there is a good chance you will miss the item completely and it will sell out in those 5 seconds. my guess is they implemented this to stop bots, and other such, but the people that ended up paying the price were the people with low ping, who had been trying but unable to purchase the fuel for the prior few day.