High level red rebel hatchlings epidemic

Shibre93100

I get that people are farming GPUs for bitcoin ATM, but why can't you at least bring a cheap gun when you have the most expensive melee weapon in the game already?!

My kit is absolute garbage: 3M armor, 20 round kedr

Graphics cards are worth 800 000 ATM and you can't bring a 5k PM pistol?!

So, I kill 2 RR hatchlings back to back in less than 2min at the same exact location. Who knows how many more there were in the same raid

Unfortunately, the shitty editor in radeon software doesn't give the option to fast forward so I'll just point them out:

First one is at 0.18 (btw, can we all appreciate that locked in time and space animation right before he drops xD)

Second one is at 1:32

Like I wrote in the video description, is this the "VISION" of the devs?

What can be done to combat this? You tell me

Edited by Shibre93100
Harvg123
7 minutes ago, Shibre93100 said:

Nothing more can be done 🤷‍♂️ many steps are already in place (FIR, tagged and cursed)

Frankly with the GPU price been so high I honestly don't blame them anymore 🤣

Shibre93100
Just now, Harvg123 said:

Nothing more can be done 🤷‍♂️ many steps are already in place (FIR, tagged and cursed)

wdym with the tagged and cursed thing?

untagatnu
6 hours ago, Shibre93100 said:

tagged and cursed thing?

Hatchlings are tagged by A.I and cursed. This means A.I pursues hatchlings aggressively and even if they find gear they will not disengage the aggro.

terminator GIF

• Upvote 1
Shibre93100
2 minutes ago, untagatnu said:

Hatchlings are tagged by A.I and cursed. This means A.I pursues hatchlings aggressively and even if they find gear they will not disengage the aggro.

terminator GIF

with what gear does the IA consider you to be a hatchling tho?

only melee weapon, no armor, pistol?

untagatnu
4 hours ago, Shibre93100 said:

with what gear does the IA consider you to be a hatchling tho?

only melee weapon, no armor, pistol?

I don't know the parameters for it. I do know it can trigger with the layout you just described. In short, crappy / low geared players can be tagged and cursed... Let's hope someone else reads this and posts the specific answer you are looking for.

• Upvote 1
NmHansen
14 hours ago, Shibre93100 said:

Like I wrote in the video description, is this the "VISION" of the devs?

How,  by fixing the game! so players dont loose there gear to cheaters and desync.

A couple days ago i did the kill 3 pmc's with mission, i ended up spending almost 400K rubs on pistols and healing, and the taged and cursed made it even harder . anyways i only had about 10k rubs left after i was done, and i had to do some unarmed runs before i could aford anything agian.

Also what the f... makes you think what players bring into a match is any of your business?. you just got 2x 1000xp without a fight

• Sad 2
15 hours ago, Harvg123 said:

Well BSG could make all our lives harder by If you die you wont get any loot found in raid with you. Safe container or not.

Saint_Ajora

Seriously, every wipe; every single wipe. Chads get bored and/or feel slighted within the first few weeks because "hatchlings steal all the loot." It's getting really old. If they forced people to bring in 100k minimum kits, y'all would cry about them instead. Maybe if you guys wouldn't shoot literally everything that moves people would bring in more gear. We all know BSG want this because they are adding the Reputation system soon™.

I love doing 0 to hero runs and seeing how long the gear I get that day alone lasts me; or starting from nothing competitions with my buddies. How many kills we can get (generally we focus on SCAVs for obvious reasons) with gear we find in raid.

ThatGuy2119

OOO noo you killed 2 people that had a RR. Got a clip then post it on the forums. How many raids do you REALLY run into that this? Personally I seen 2 people out of 500 raids doing this. Legit dont care about this. Sometimes its rough. Some people are new and broke. I did this way WAY WAY  back. Its the best way to learn a map if you dont want to do an offline raid. Even if they get ONE bit coin they might have been a ton of runs to do so.  High level DOESNT mean your good. A RR doesnt mean your good. Having a stash of 30 mill doeesnt mean your good.  Even having  KAPPA doesnt mean your good. Those all just say you know how to do something at least half way right. 

Its like you buying a fast car thats more then a house payment so your cool around people but they dont know you live in a shack outside in the swamps.  You do it to fit in. Who knows why they those 2 dorks are running around trying to do that. Maybe hideout upgrades? Tasks? Make money? Who knows but if they take the risk of being marked and cursed. 

Also friendly tip. If you have a task that says "kill scavs on ______" use a pistol they will run to you and it will teach you how to pve and that transfers over to PVP.  The scavs are NUTS when you fight them with a pistol worse then players. One of the best ways to learn to Head Eyes. Its cheap to do and requires alot of practice. 

Edited by ThatGuy2119
  • Like 1
Saint_Ajora
16 hours ago, Harvg123 said:

You forgot about every limb and body part going to 1 hp instead of half if you die.

• Like 1
GeneralBrus

Hatchling runs are not worth it, because if you die without a gun, you need to spend more money for healing, because the game "respawns' you with like 1 HP. 

Also aimbot AI WILL find and kill you.

So instead ppl are doing pistol runs.

If you only go in with a pistol, scavs will still spot you through walls and even buildings, however there are players that actually abuse that mechanic to farm scavs, but these players are a different story.

So the best way to do LEDX runs is simply a M9 or PM and a scav west, as soon as carry a scav west with some sort of sidearm, tagged and cursed is gone, what also works is any kind of primary weapon, even a TOZ and no west is enough to get rid of tagged and cursed.

Still pistol runs ARE more effective than anything else because having a pistol in your hands increases your movement speed, yeah ( much realism )

Harvg123
1 hour ago, BESK said:

Well BSG could make all our lives harder by If you die you wont get any loot found in raid with you. Safe container or not

That is what it is at the moment, you have to survive and extract to get found in raid. Safe container or not

chrisragnar
2 hours ago, Harvg123 said:

That is what it is at the moment, you have to survive and extract to get found in raid. Safe container or not

But people farming GPUs don't care about fir because they just want the GPU to farm passive money.. 

Hilariously so they don't have to loot for cash I guess. They rather spend hours and hours running naked to the same computer, crossing their fingers that no one els show up with a gun, then just playing the game normally for those hours and make probably the same money In the end.

Not sure what they do with the money, but I'm guessing buying meta M4s sins that's the only gun I ever find on pmc kills.

• Like 1
VS-UK_Gom3R

Simple fix. Make it so you can only put items you bring into the raid in your secure container. Then all loot found in said raid is up for grabs for everyone until its extracted out of the raid. This is in my book the best and also the most hardcore way of doing it. But people are pussies and do not like hard games. Hence all the cheating going on. 

xili84

How to fix? Easy! Remove the safe container for everyone. done. It honestly has no place in a game like this.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Shibre93100
47 minutes ago, xili84 said:

How to fix? Easy! Remove the safe container for everyone. done. It honestly has no place in a game like this.

can't wait to lose a small sicc case with 10mill worth of keys

Foxyprox

They should link prime spawns to high cost loadouts and shitty far away ones to loadouts that cost less than 50-100k. Problem solved.

GeneralBrus
26 minutes ago, Shibre93100 said:

can't wait to lose a small sicc case with 10mill worth of keys

well to be fair, if said keys get cheap and maybe would have set spawnpoints everywhere on the map, or if we finally get breaching tools and breaching charges, or with other words: if we completely remove the "key meta" from the game, there wouldn't be a problem with these things anymore.

The only real reason why the secured container is still in the game, is because many ppl bought EOD because they were very aware of the gamma being OP. So removing secured containers would trigger a hell lot of ppl. 

So if BSG would really want to consider this, then they would have to think of a fair substitute.

Texocet

Remove the ability to put found in raid items in the protected case. Make the case about utility and additional equipment for survival rather than the 'free win' button that it is for grabbing poo. This way the Gamma and different cases are still powerful for 'nicking' other players non-FIR gear into the case, but also for ammo, food, grenades, meds, keys, and anything else you want to bring in supplementary to your kit.

The amount of tension within the raid when you find a key, or item that you desperately want and you need to get to the extract to keep it would push the game forward quite a bit in my eyes....but this does need to be done in tandem with the servers being better...they may be inm the best state they have been....but that is still sub-par to where I (and of course where BSG) should want them to be.

• Like 1
behi09ma
2 hours ago, Texocet said:

Remove the ability to put found in raid items in the protected case. Make the case about utility and additional equipment for survival rather than the 'free win' button that it is for grabbing poo. This way the Gamma and different cases are still powerful for 'nicking' other players non-FIR gear into the case, but also for ammo, food, grenades, meds, keys, and anything else you want to bring in supplementary to your kit.

The amount of tension within the raid when you find a key, or item that you desperately want and you need to get to the extract to keep it would push the game forward quite a bit in my eyes....but this does need to be done in tandem with the servers being better...they may be inm the best state they have been....but that is still sub-par to where I (and of course where BSG) should want them to be.

im glad lots of EOD edition guys have the idea of changing the secure container to utility box. yeah the only reason we still have secure container the way it is now, is just the EOD purchased edition. but i wish nd hope BSG change the secure container to the point that we cant put anything in it inside the raid, instead just use it to put ammos, healing stuff, keys before the raid starts.