Please Nerf Scav AIM

Rhenn37

Walking down the street on customs, don't hear anything or anyone. Next thing I know I get one tapped in the head by a scav, didn't see him, didn't hear him. This isn't the first time it's happened and it won't be the last. Their aim has become way too overpowered for most to deal with especially if you don't know their there. In some ways it makes the game unplayable. Please nerf the scavs aimbot, I'm tired of being head-eyes by a shotgun from 50 meters away.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
untagatnu
4 hours ago, Rhenn37 said:

Walking down the street on customs, don't hear anything or anyone. Next thing I know I get one tapped in the head by a scav, didn't see him, didn't hear him. This isn't the first time it's happened and it won't be the last. Their aim has become way too overpowered for most to deal with especially if you don't know their there. In some ways it makes the game unplayable. Please nerf the scavs aimbot, I'm tired of being head-eyes by a shotgun from 50 meters away.

I'm under the impression maps get populated with A.I with various degrees of difficulty. Similar to offline mode where you can choose random. You can notice by their gear, aggressiveness, and aim. 

Tbh, A.I on this game is fine. It definitely need improvements. More tactics, reactions, cover, and an increase on difficulty across the board.

terminator 2 ok GIF

p4nnus

Has become too difficult since when? An hour a go? Scav AI is probably at its easiest. Cant be any easier or they are loot pinatas.

SR_Madruga
23 hours ago, Rhenn37 said:

I agree. They are aiming too well for someone that by definition has no military training... Another thing to consider is their perception, usually they turn 180 degrees to shoot you... But I don't think it needs a nerf, but an adjustment and an unique way to represent scavs techniques or the absence of techniques to be more precise.

Edited by SR_Madruga
H4zeMnesia
14 hours ago, SR_Madruga said:

for someone that by definition has no military training... [...] scavs techniques or the absence of techniques to be more precise.

[...] They possess a great combat and tactical skills[...]

tTWTL3V.jpg

Edited by H4zeMnesia
DieterYeeter
On 1/23/2021 at 10:32 AM, H4zeMnesia said:

[...] They possess a great combat and tactical skills[...]

tTWTL3V.jpg

"Scav RAIDERS" It literally states that they are former PMC operators. Not the ragtag group of regular Scavs

opiat3

This has been a recurrent situation being talked about.

Ppl continue to complain about the AI being terminators and god like aim, but on the other hand they allways say ..." oh, but i want good AI , so they can be a challenge..." , yeah good AI that is a challenge but make him miss all of his shots?! or only hitting arms and legs 1 time in 10 shots?! thats the defenition of good AI these ppl have.

• Upvote 2