12h per Bitcoin now?!

Jeffy14

Hi,

12h per Bitcoin with 25 Graphics cards? What is wrong with BSG? The Bitcoin farm is now useless. It is a Money PIT. There is no point in running it now that Fuel tanks cost 300k on the flea.
Why spend so much money on the Bitcoin farm????!
WTF BSG.

• Cold 1
  • Sad 1
untagatnu
4 hours ago, Jeffy14 said:

Hi,

12h per Bitcoin with 25 Graphics cards? What is wrong with BSG? The Bitcoin farm is now useless. It is a Money PIT. There is no point in running it now that Fuel tanks cost 300k on the flea.
Why spend so much money on the Bitcoin farm????!
WTF BSG.

I think onepeg made an entire talk about this. Looks like they want people to play more and depend less on a steady income / farmville style. 

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

untagatnu
4 hours ago, Kthelmir said:

At this rate i full on expect to see a microtransaction store soon.

Uh... let's not jump the gun here...

Try doing / finding a spreadsheet first... 

You know... proving it with math before making wild conjectures ? 

• Like 1
MrM3atball

I think you have missunderstanded 😃 Bitcoin farm is ment to be just a passive EXTRA income not your main income. You sould try to go some PMC runs into Shoreline and loot some PCs / high loot rooms to get easy 25 more Graphix cards. Also There is a Solar Power for a reason . 1 Fuel tank with Solar power gives you 53h of power! 53h with 50 Graphix cards will produce 7,5 BTCs so... 7.5BTC = 3 750 000RUB ( 500k BTC) soo you was saying 3.7mil for 300k is too low ?? If it would be my thing to do i would make a BTCs back to 100k anytime. You sould Play the game not sit in Stash and depend on BTC production. Also if you actualy play the game then there is no problem to get Jaeger lvl 4 so you will be able to buy Fuel tanks for 100k 😃 Cheers

Edited by MrM3atball
added info
Jeffy14
20 minutes ago, MrM3atball said:

Also if you actualy play the game then there is no problem to get Jaeger lvl 4 so you will be able to buy Fuel tanks for 100k 😃 Cheers

ahhaha you are funny. I am lvl 40 and it is impossible to buy fuel tanks from Jaeger. It gets sold out in 1sec as it is bought by bots. You should play the game a bit more. Cheers ;)

"you sould try to go some PMC runs into Shoreline and loot some PCs / high loot rooms to get easy 25 more Graphix cards." ==> loot PCs to get GPU ahahahha. This guy is a joker. You just got the game?

Edited by Jeffy14
MarcBorgia

If they wanted it to be passive income then they should of left it at the 168k to therapist instead of linking it to live bitcoin. So instead of just going back to how it was they just make everything more of a PITA. 

• Like 2
MrM3atball
1 minute ago, Jeffy14 said:

ahhaha you are funny. I am lvl 40 and it is impossible to buy fuel tanks from Jaeger. It gets sold out in 1sec as it is bought by bots. You should play the game a bit more. Cheers ;)

i agree on this point 😃 Fuel limit is realy abit too low. But i usualy get lucky then i guess because i havnt had much problems getting fuel from there 

• Like 1
Jeffy14
26 minutes ago, MrM3atball said:

i agree on this point 😃 Fuel limit is realy abit too low. But i usualy get lucky then i guess because i havnt had much problems getting fuel from there 

OK bro I respect you. Sorry I laughed, I respect the fact that you are mature enough to agree. love you

• Thanks 1
Moriibund

Bitcoins are ~500k /12h = 1m per day, even if you are buying metal fuel from the flea at ~300k that is still 700k+ profit per day for doing nothing. If you're keeping your gen. running all the time then you also gain the benefit of faster crafting and so you can also make money from that. I agree that the fuel situation is ridiculous and that if BSG wanted to manage their games economy, tying a game item to IRL price was a stupid move but let's not call a cow a plane, the bit coin farm does nothing but make money.

• Upvote 1
The_Kovacs

The probelm is I am just not good enough to lpay without my farmville style steady income. I am in my 40's and have the reactions of tortoise..

Edited by The_Kovacs
  • Like 1
Heisoverthere

They changede the number of fuel tanks at jaeger to about 1500+ (up from 200) so its easy now to buy em.

+ barter trade 2 propane + fuel  con for 1 metal fuel (about 130k)

+ Bitcoin farm still makes plenty of money so your 100% wrong on that...

Edited by DenOndeBonde