[EU/UK] Tarkov Community for Grown-ups

Viktorcenko

Viktorcenko

Hey guys,

My name is Buttons and I'm 30 years old. ✌️

I've started a small Discord community for people who are looking to enjoy the game in a relaxing environment with individuals who behave in a mature, helpful and polite manner. Our Discord channel is fairly simple to use and you won't be bothered with any automatic bots, welcoming messages or passing a 3 hour IQ test in order to get in. Basically, you join and instantly team up or discuss new Tarkov features with like-minded and chill individuals.

We're accepting new people who might be interested in our general playstyle. Our Discord has people who enjoy playing as a strong unit, so the following principles might help you figure out if our community is a good fit for your style. 

- EU/UK only.
- Have a decent mic.
- 21+
- Any level is welcome.
- Don't be too serious. We do like to joke on random topics sometimes.
- Slow-Medium pace. We prefer to survive instead of look for quick PvP.
- Stay together and don’t separate from the group.
- Clear communication and frequent updates on your movements.
- If a teammate dies in a safe environment, give your best to hide his/her gear.
- Don’t be salty and hostile towards your teammates if you die.
- Do not steal loot.
- Be patient and helpful with the new players.
- Do not act like a boss and give orders to your teammates.

If you feel like our community would be a great fit for your style, please leave a short introduction in the comments below and I'll send you the Discord channel in a private message. 

Thanks for reading this far. :)

DarkDemon1975

Hi, I'm interested in your group, and it seems a good fit, I'm 45, and enjoy Tarkov but being a solo player I do get smacked around a bit and struggle to make progress, send me your Discord so we can have a chat

Cheers

Viktorcenko
14 hours ago, HDHero said:

@Viktorcenko I meet all the criteria above, would enjoy playing with an older player base - if its alright with you could i get the discord?

Thanks

Absolutely! Invite shared. :)

Rico-320

Hey Guys,

Been recently looking for something exactly as you have described. Could I get your guys discord? Im 30 and UK based, with plenty of time on my hands at the moment XD 

Viktorcenko
3 hours ago, Rico-320 said:

Hey Guys,

Been recently looking for something exactly as you have described. Could I get your guys discord? Im 30 and UK based, with plenty of time on my hands at the moment XD 

Done! Invite shared. :)

Viktorcenko
On 1/27/2021 at 6:39 PM, stant0s said:

Hello, 

Would be great to have a look at joining. I'm based in the UK, 38 and not a cock :)

Cheers.

Invited :)

On 1/27/2021 at 8:21 PM, accip said:

Also interested and would like to join for games. 27 UK.

Invite shared :)

VanCamp

Hi Bottons,

I'm a very new player, who're looking for a place where I can team up and learn some more. 

I'm 39 and from Denmark.

If you got room for one more I'm up for it! :)

WascallyWabbit

I'm from UK, 34, looking for a group to roll with as i can't play with my old group from a year ago due to ping kicks. 

Hi. I am 36 and based in the UK - lv4 with some progress. Looking a reasonable group to join. I play occasionally around work and am simply looking for people to raid with to progress etc. 

Would be interested in a further chat. 

Best

Bods

ska1805

hey. name is ska, ingame ska1805. i started with this wipe. im married and live in germany, currently level 32 and mostly alone - sometimes with a buddy. but im looking for a constant stream of buddies and maybe some trio/quad action! lookin forward to meeting all of u

13ZuluAlpha

Hey, I like the sound of your group, I'm 33 and love Tarkov but I’ve only played this game solo and haven’t managed to make much progress. Would definitely love to see what the team experience is like in the game.

Thanks 

Jones3387

Hello Buttons,

I would like to try out this group to see if its a good fit for me as well - 35 year old guy new to Tarkov with mediocre FPS game skills. Currently struggling in game solo right now and my mate is feeling the burn and doesn't want to duo much so would like to learn help and just be part of something.

Joe

EFTtenn

Hello,

I'm a new player, 34 from EU, don't have time to play a lot but

this is exactly what I was looking for and would love to try playing in a nice group.

Cheers

PwnstarHD

Hi,

I'm 39 from the EU and a new player as well would like to join your group.

Thanks

Edited by PwnstarHD
corleonethc

Hi, im new to game. i've been playing for 3 days. when i'm with my friends i feel ok and confortable but they can't play all day so when i'm alone i'm pretty scared to going alone because i only know few spawn points and extraction points.

I'm looking for people who doesn't mind make team with a noob player and help him to improve in order to make him able to queue alone without being scared

Thank you so much. 

Edited by corleonethc
kraljina101

Hello, newbie here (31 years old, about 300 hours in game)...looking to play with someone to learn the game more. Do you accept players across the Europe or just UK?

Thank you in advance.