Griefing

Gunzilla404

It's understandable that you can't trust anyone in Scav mode, but when trying to search for a team as a PMC for a raid only to get invited on to a team by the very person that plans to turn around and immediately kill you, that's just griefing. It ruins the entire experience, especially for a new player. Quit doing this, it's pathetic and casts a toxic shadow over the ETF community.

Obsydea

Don't join random groups. Instead, search for help if you're a new player. There are clans and communities in the forums as well as sherpas you can request. I can't vouch for clans personally, I haven't been in one in a long time. But I did learn in one early early in tarkov.

Sheraps on the other hand should be pretty reliable. They get a nifty tag color in game and have a space to request them on the forums if I remember right.

Most importantly. The sherpas generally also have differing types. Such as one that is a slower player, others that push push. Depending on how you want to learn tarky. 

At least if I remember reading about that stuff correctly.

untagatnu
4 hours ago, Gunzilla404 said:

It's understandable that you can't trust anyone in Scav mode, but when trying to search for a team as a PMC for a raid only to get invited on to a team by the very person that plans to turn around and immediately kill you, that's just griefing. It ruins the entire experience, especially for a new player. Quit doing this, it's pathetic and casts a toxic shadow over the ETF community.

Technically it is griefing and whoever does that is a griefer... That being said... you should pay more attention. A quick fix is to add you friends into your in-game friends list. That way you don't need to look for group. You friends are on the top of the list and you can invite them straight up.

Sooooo tbh... if you felt for it... it's your fault. At least, now you know what to do (use the friends list).