So whens the Killa nerf?

Pahntsu

Seriously whats the point of having a literal tank running around with the best armor, what seems like 2000 HP, aimbot 1 hit headtaps, literal ESP when youre 2 stores away waiting for him to pass, and give no way of killing him besides being a 5 stacks nade spamming? Its not hard, competitive or even scary, definitely not rewarding seeing as how solo you'll never kill him anymore. Lazy design of a boss for sure for solo players, make him challenging not, whatever the duck this is. 

• Sad 5
Harvg123
1 hour ago, Pahntsu said:

whatever the duck this is

So are you saying he is too hard? or not hard enough? 🤷‍♂️

kanariewietje
3 hours ago, Pahntsu said:

Seriously whats the point of having a literal tank running around with the best armor, what seems like 2000 HP, aimbot 1 hit headtaps, literal ESP when youre 2 stores away waiting for him to pass, and give no way of killing him besides being a 5 stacks nade spamming? Its not hard, competitive or even scary, definitely not rewarding seeing as how solo you'll never kill him anymore. Lazy design of a boss for sure for solo players, make him challenging not, whatever the duck this is. 

Whilst i can agree that KIlla's ai is ''challenging'' at best he's nothing compared to say glukhar. Killa is easier than Reshala imo, as soon as you land a shot on killa he freezes. Coupled with the fact that killa has a very agressive AI you can easily camp a corner and wait for him to come to you.

You should try taking on glukhar and then come back to this topic regarding killa.

MarcBorgia

Havnt tried killing killa much but i have seemed to notice if you just rush him and are able to get the first shot hes pretty easy. He yells too much when you first run into him so its easy to get the first shot on him. Seems people that farm him do the same, many times weve done kiba runs and hes dead before we get there and no one in sight.

beddamischia

Kind of getting tired of all these newbies coming on forums to vent their frustration without giving even a single try to get and know the game. Whining that game is hard, blaming cheaters for every little instance of desync, crying that scavs are too OP, no matchmaking based on level, etc etc.. 

Literally every new whining post is opened by someone who joined in the last week. It's hard to find a useful or interesting post with all this spam. 

Edited by beddamischia
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
chrisragnar

I mean you can just avoid the small area where he is active.

Also you are supposed to shoot his legs with high DMG too kill him.shooting his body only ruins his loot (killa armor)

Shibre93100
3 hours ago, kanariewietje said:

as soon as you land a shot on killa he freezes

no longer true, he's been buffed

• Upvote 1
Pahntsu
On 1/22/2021 at 5:09 AM, beddamischia said:

Kind of getting tired of all these newbies coming on forums to vent their frustration without giving even a single try to get and know the game. Whining that game is hard, blaming cheaters for every little instance of desync, crying that scavs are too OP, no matchmaking based on level, etc etc.. 

Literally every new whining post is opened by someone who joined in the last week. It's hard to find a useful or interesting post with all this spam. 

Did i say scavs or Killa himself, ive killed most of the other bosses with ease he's the only one thats ridiculous now cause of his buff. But your post reads like youre a 4 year vet who still rats in the game and only gets kills when hes ion a 5 stack so youre opinion isnt really needed here.

On 1/22/2021 at 5:42 AM, chrisragnar said:

I mean you can just avoid the small area where he is active.

Also you are supposed to shoot his legs with high DMG too kill him.shooting his body only ruins his loot (killa armor)

Everyone ive played with has only got him this wipe by spamming nades lol, too dangerous with his 1 taps unless you get him while hes yelling like the one guy said

• Sad 1

He's good as he is now - He was too easy before.. Just need a nerf to Vector and MK18 since endgame is all about those 2

Edited by rwan
Wolfens_Razor
On 1/22/2021 at 10:21 AM, Shibre93100 said:

Can confirm. I just blasted him with 8.5 Magnum buckshot out of a mp 133 from 5 yards one shot kill to the thorax. Got one of his homies to one shot. Woo Hoo! First for me.

I don't know how that is even possible. His armor was zeroed when I took it off him.

He was crouched down. So maybe I hit the legs too?

The RPK - 16 he carries may be the best weapon any of the bosses carry. Pretty cool.

Edited by Wolfens_Razor
  • Upvote 1
Caster89Actual
On 1/22/2021 at 1:00 AM, Pahntsu said:

Honestly since the no more stun lock leg meta option was fixed I haven’t even attempted fighting him.

im not bring anything more expensive that than an MP5 into that brings out the worst of the Player base disgusting tactics rat map.

• Upvote 1
Shortstacker
On 1/22/2021 at 8:09 AM, beddamischia said:

This entire forum is full of noobs with zero clue how to play. Rather than educate themselves by asking questions or watching tutorials it’s easier to just hit that caps lock button and go to town.

1 hour ago, Caster89Actual said:

Honestly since the no more stun lock leg meta option was fixed I haven’t even attempted fighting him.

im not bring anything more expensive that than an MP5 into that brings out the worst of the Player base disgusting tactics rat map.

I didn’t know they removed the stun lock.

Also, that 2nd half of your post almost gave me a stroke. It’s hardly English my friend!

• Sad 1
chrisragnar
On 22/01/2021 at 5:21 PM, Shibre93100 said:

Yesterday I shot at him not understanding it was him, he froze and went crouched, then prone, but didn't shoot back. I only understood it was him after he didn't die and my mag was out. So I just walked away, he then started following me. But he did freeze while I was shooting him.

Vodor

Lol, I've killed killa with a single bullet through his mask. Absolute top notch shot!

(It was a fluke)

Sanitar is more of a bugger, he fecks off, hides, sorts himself out then rinses and repeats. STAND STILL YOU BASTARD!

I think the consensus you will find is Killa is not that hard to kill in general.

I recommend you run offline with boss spawns on to learn his spawn locations and get some experience fighting him. Also check out some YouTube guides and streamers, and feel free to ask them questions. 

Pahntsu
On 2/1/2021 at 8:40 PM, Shortstacker said:

This entire forum is full of noobs with zero clue how to play. Rather than educate themselves by asking questions or watching tutorials it’s easier to just hit that caps lock button and go to town.

I didn’t know they removed the stun lock.

Also, that 2nd half of your post almost gave me a stroke. It’s hardly English my friend!

Just randomly bashing a guys grammar when lots of people play this game not just english speakers lol. Also funny you're talking about noobs typing in caps as a newbie yourself, havnt seen any caps here yet though, let me know when you see some ! 

Edited by Pahntsu
Shortstacker
3 hours ago, Pahntsu said:

Just randomly bashing a guys grammar when lots of people play this game not just english speakers lol. Also funny you're talking about noobs typing in caps as a newbie yourself, havnt seen any caps here yet though, let me know when you see some ! 

I wasn’t bashing his grammar, I honestly struggled to understand what he was saying.

Im a noob? I’ve played since 2018, accumulating well over a few thousand hours. 

• Sad 1
beddamischia
4 hours ago, Pahntsu said:

he's not a newbie, he joined on january 2019, he's been playing for 2 years unlike who joined 2 weeks ago and already are making post abount nerfing bosses. 
Just learn the game before you come here crying about AI being too OP, beacuse even if they nerfed it for you still you'd be getting wrecked by most human players. Of all the problems this game has, AI right now is on the bottom of the list. But you wouldn't know it since you just arrived..

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
opiat3
On 1/22/2021 at 9:00 AM, Pahntsu said:

Sometimes i wonder... How does someone ( that has for sure seen hours and hours of EFT gameplay, before deciding to buy it ) buys the game without any idea of what they are getting into?! Didn´t you know Killa existed at the time you bought the game? Or did he not have the same armor or gear before you decided to buy the game? If so, you already knew he was , how you called it, "lazy design of a boss" and you still decided to buy the game.

Now who´s fault is that?

• Sad 1
Shibre93100
23 hours ago, chrisragnar said:

Yesterday I shot at him not understanding it was him, he froze and went crouched, then prone, but didn't shoot back. I only understood it was him after he didn't die and my mag was out. So I just walked away, he then started following me. But he did freeze while I was shooting him.

weird, the last time I sprayed his legs with a kedr he didn't give a F and destroyed me

Pahntsu
On 2/3/2021 at 2:11 AM, beddamischia said:

he's not a newbie, he joined on january 2019, he's been playing for 2 years unlike who joined 2 weeks ago and already are making post abount nerfing bosses. 
Just learn the game before you come here crying about AI being too OP, beacuse even if they nerfed it for you still you'd be getting wrecked by most human players. Of all the problems this game has, AI right now is on the bottom of the list. But you wouldn't know it since you just arrived..

Lol "learn the game" you mean outside of using good ammo aiming/shooting? You act like you need years of experience to know what you're talking about. I know all I need to about the game been watching it for years before I got my PC a few months ago and I guarantee I already have a higher KD and survival rating than you and ima solo lol. Like I said, he needs a nerf. Best ammo doesn't even chew through his helmet quick enough and he doesn't ever stop chasing even when you're halfway across the map. 

Maybe you should learn the game and try playing without your 5 stack and ratting around :) Maybe then I'll take your opinions seriously 

On 2/3/2021 at 3:32 AM, opiat3 said:

Sometimes i wonder... How does someone ( that has for sure seen hours and hours of EFT gameplay, before deciding to buy it ) buys the game without any idea of what they are getting into?! Didn´t you know Killa existed at the time you bought the game? Or did he not have the same armor or gear before you decided to buy the game? If so, you already knew he was , how you called it, "lazy design of a boss" and you still decided to buy the game.

Now who´s fault is that?

Uh oh, we got another fanboy who thinks battlestate can do no wrong lol. You know this is an alpha and they want feedback right? I get youre on their D all day and anyone who has any constructive criticism is seen as bad at the game but if you took 2 seconds to read you'd see why I made my opinion. Keep running your 5 stacks and killing him easily though im sure its real tough :) Obviously knew he existed and he was never that ridiculous, if you dont get him while hes in his original spawn position while talking he's near unstoppable without nade spam. 

Edited by Pahntsu
  • Sad 2
beddamischia
22 hours ago, Pahntsu said:

Lol "learn the game" you mean outside of using good ammo aiming/shooting? You act like you need years of experience to know what you're talking about. I know all I need to about the game been watching it for years before I got my PC a few months ago and I guarantee I already have a higher KD and survival rating than you and ima solo lol. Like I said, he needs a nerf. Best ammo doesn't even chew through his helmet quick enough and he doesn't ever stop chasing even when you're halfway across the map. 

Maybe you should learn the game and try playing without your 5 stack and ratting around :) Maybe then I'll take your opinions seriously 

Uh oh, we got another fanboy who thinks battlestate can do no wrong lol. You know this is an alpha and they want feedback right? I get youre on their D all day and anyone who has any constructive criticism is seen as bad at the game but if you took 2 seconds to read you'd see why I made my opinion. Keep running your 5 stacks and killing him easily though im sure its real tough :) Obviously knew he existed and he was never that ridiculous, if you dont get him while hes in his original spawn position while talking he's near unstoppable without nade spam. 

You telling us to get good is just borderline ridicolous, when you'll finally learn how to outplay a simple AI please tell us, we'll congratulate you

Anyway you're the exact definition of a toxic noob, crying about game not being as easy as you'd like instead of just trying and getting better. This is not the game for you, regardless of how many hours of stream you watched and how skilled you think you are (because you obviously are not)

Edited by beddamischia
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Pahntsu
On 2/7/2021 at 1:28 AM, beddamischia said:

You telling us to get good is just borderline ridicolous, when you'll finally learn how to outplay a simple AI please tell us, we'll congratulate you

Anyway you're the exact definition of a toxic noob, crying about game not being as easy as you'd like instead of just trying and getting better. This is not the game for you, regardless of how many hours of stream you watched and how skilled you think you are (because you obviously are not)

Lel already have multiple times and im level 35 close to Kappa, like i said its criticism of a shitty boss on an alpha game which is what they want, youre just a cock rider who will defend anything and everything they do. 

Anyways i can tell by how you talk youre obviously carried trash no matter how many wipes youve had and im already better than you. My first wipe, with 3.0kd and 56% survival rating and I only solo cause im not trash like you. (Get good then you can get a serious reply)

Edited by Pahntsu
  • Sad 1