Little Problem with the Support pls HELP

NicoJocker111

Hey guys,

so my email and account got hacked like 2 weeks ago and now i am typing right and forth with the support.. now i gave them all info of my old account (Jocker111) they needet exept payment receipt... there is he problem.. back in 2017 i payed with paysafecard because my parents didnt allow me to get paypal. There is no Payment receip for PaySafeCard so has anyone any idea how to prove them? I already chanched my Email once becuase i got a realy nice supporter.. but now the guy seems to just not give a duck...

i realy love that game and i dont want my progress to go to waste..

throwaway94

I remember on steam you could provide a copy of passport and a letter for proof of address with matching billing info made on original purchase. I have not dealt with BSG support so no idea if that's any good for them.

8 hours ago, NicoJocker111 said:

There is no Payment receip for PaySafeCard so has anyone any idea how to prove them?

I don't think that is possible to not have a receipt/confirmation from PaySafeCard for every transaction.

There are 3 methods of payment as I see:

1. At the machine (sales points) and you will get the recipe with a code from 16 numbers. If you throw it away the recipe that machine give it to you after you punched those 16 numbers to buy the game, you are a little ducked (excuse my French).

2. From your PSC account, which means you must have an account made to them and you should have the confirmation there.

3. You need to have their application installed on the smartphone which, I guess also you must make an account to them.

Edited by Xarc
NicoJocker111
Am 22.1.2021 um 19:06 schrieb Xarc:

I don't think that is possible to not have a receipt/confirmation from PaySafeCard for every transaction.

There are 3 methods of payment as I see:

1. At the machine (sales points) and you will get the recipe with a code from 16 numbers. If you throw it away the recipe that machine give it to you after you punched those 16 numbers to buy the game, you are a little ducked (excuse my French).

2. From your PSC account, which means you must have an account made to them and you should have the confirmation there.

3. You need to have their application installed on the smartphone which, I guess also you must make an account to them.

okay 2 and 3 dont fit fore me but, yes i could have safed the emthy paysafecard for 3 years but to be fair.. they dont see the 16 numbers i put in dont they? So even the paysafecard itself would be useles am i right? 

and back in 2017 i didnt had a paysafecard account because you didnnt needet one so i also dont have the app ore somthing..

NicoJocker111
Am 22.1.2021 um 14:35 schrieb throwaway94:

I remember on steam you could provide a copy of passport and a letter for proof of address with matching billing info made on original purchase. I have not dealt with BSG support so no idea if that's any good for them.

that is a good idea i might ask the support if it is okay if i proviede that for them