Request for Oceanic server(Australia)

DreadedMetal

DreadedMetal

Without friends locally to play with its borderline impossible to find a team with a decent ping. i either join a game with a steady 350 ping then get kicked repeatedly, until i give up and press "leave match" and forfeit all my gear,  or go in with just under 350 and get stuck lagging so much im dead before i hear a gunshot. i've completed speed tests on my net  (attached below) and they are decent enough for me to believe that it isn't my internet. the best server available too me is still sitting at 169 ping but one in a game i join through looking for group i receive the 350 issue if there is something else i can do to fix this please inform me 

Edit: i am running a wired connection

1212121.PNG

Edited by DreadedMetal
spelling errors/ forgot text
Igorex611

invite ur friends to play with u and if u dont have any friends who play tarkov go talk to some people that play and maybye u can play togheter im pretty sure that the ingame squad finder idk isnt the best choice if u wanna play with someone other than solo

sex

DreadedMetal
On 1/22/2021 at 11:49 PM, Igorex611 said:

invite ur friends to play with u and if u dont have any friends who play tarkov go talk to some people that play and maybye u can play together im pretty sure that the ingame squad finder idk isnt the best choice if u wanna play with someone other than solo

sex

its not that i dont have friend haha just the ones that can actually afford pc's for all to garbage to want to play tarkov. they are all scared of the whole loose loot on death style gameplay 

DreadedMetal
On 1/22/2021 at 11:54 PM, H4zeMnesia said:

What the is lowest ping to server you have in servers selection page from your launcher?

after 2 days of not checking my post a server has been added i'm ecstatic 

Capture111.PNG

• Upvote 1