Strike on my YouTube account?

MISFITSWITCH

I got a strike on my account for posting a vid asking if my death was by a cheater. After 3 my account is ban. This is a joke that they would do this. Summit did a 30 min vid on cheating and he got nothing!

99ACE903-0442-46A0-B857-D92B3BADEB8B.jpeg

emerging_tub

Because BSG would rather shut you up than fix the problem. They did it to Eroktic too, then literally stated that it wasnt due to copywrite issues. They are trying really hard to hide how bad cheating really is.

• Cold 1
5CIENCE

Interesting, they're still doing it. Very well then, good to know.

Contact YT-support. Let them know you are allowed to use the material. Push this thread.

Edited by 5CIENCE
MISFITSWITCH

All YouTube said was I was on probation for 90 days and if I violate it again I will be banned permanently.

The video is literally 20 seconds long of a guy stalking  me and shooting me around the corner.

GeneralBrus
42 minutes ago, emerging_tub said:

Because BSG would rather shut you up than fix the problem. They did it to Eroktic too, then literally stated that it wasnt due to copywrite issues. They are trying really hard to hide how bad cheating really is.

Oh wow, interesting. I didnt even know game developers can do that? 

Koinonia

You can fight something like this on YouTube, where you received the complaint. Whether it was actually done by BSG or not, I don't know. As far as I am aware, that is not how they spell out their company name on Legal documentation, and the screenshot you have there doesn't include any information as from where it was sent from, or the date/time of the notice. It could easily be a screen shot of a word document that was typed up and cropped to appear similar to a real notice. 

I have forwarded this thread over to the seniors so they can investigate if someone is submitting false complaints in their name.

As this is not a game question, and more of a statement - this thread will be #locked.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2