Reticles on inspect not working (Colliminators scopes etc)

YesManx

I'm not sure if this is only me, or a widespread bug, but the reticles on scopes in the inspect menu seem to have no reticles. The reticle only shows when it is on the sides of the scope/colliminator itself. I will add pictures to explain further. On scopes it seems like it is "out of focus". English isn't my first language, but the blackness appears when the scope isnt properly alligned or something (In real life at least), but has never happened in the inspect screen. If you look at the razor colliminator from the other side (the front) you can barely see the reticle where I marked, but viewed from the proper side (back) it isnt there. The reticle also dissapears from the front if it is anywhere than the sides of the colliminator. 

I'd hope to get a quick fix to this as it is getting quite annoying, and it is nice to be able to see the reticles without having to either go to the wiki, hideout or in raid to check it out.

Thanks in advance.

(Pictures below)

asds.thumb.png.b743d3d43f7a12da995821c793ecf188.pngasdasdsad.thumb.png.af7a3ae81a822831a32f6e79d0c17505.pngasasdas.thumb.png.25fa8491d752193a2644dc50110216aa.png

YesManx
On 1/22/2021 at 9:28 PM, ContinuitySR said:

have you raised a bug report via the launcher?

Oh, no I didn't know that was a feature, that or I forgot it existed for some reason. I'll check that out instead. I thought bug reports also could be made on the forums. Thanks for the headsup though.

• Like 1