So lets talk about middle east servers

Kilizly

So how come european servers has less ping than Middle east servers , i live in the middle east by the way , can someone explain please ?

Untitled.thumb.png.0b3aba398bbd519c440e6e1cc63ae6a3.png

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
ChickenDlnner

They call Turkey servers and TelAviv servers middle eastern, ridiculous. None of my friends who live in the middle east get good ping on them. We get better ping on European servers.. I'm not talking about 1or 2 friends literally over 20 friends..

• Like 3
AhmoseX

Well that's what they consider Middle East apparently, either that or they don't have providers in the actual middle east(gulf) area, or their provider doesn't have data centers in this area, one of these, or they could be considering the number of players from the Middle east against the numbers in EU/US which can affect their decision to rent a server, but to make matter clear to them post another picture with EU ping and ME servers close to each other, I don't see ME servers in your picture. And I hope they understand.  

• Like 1
Kilizly
28 minutes ago, AhmoseX said:

Well that's what they consider Middle East apparently, either that or they don't have providers in the actual middle east(gulf) area, or their provider doesn't have data centers in this area, one of these, or they could be considering the number of players from the Middle east against the numbers in EU/US which can affect their decision to rent a server, but to make matter clear to them post another picture with EU ping and ME servers close to each other, I don't see ME servers in your picture. And I hope they understand.  

i did sort the servers from lowest ping 2 highest , clearly ME servers are all the way to the bottom LOL , so sad been playing this game for so long on high ping , never less than 110

• Like 2
bindalmoch475

me too man I've been getting way more better ping on EU servers, and the ME servers literally don't compare to EU because if I connect to a "ME" server I get disconnected every minute or so and its so sad to not be able to enjoy such an amazing game that is one of its kind

Edited by bindalmoch475
  • Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
WassupDanger

We are making progress on this subject with BSG atm, let’s hope providers in the area can work with them and provide an affordable solution very very soon!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...