SHITY HACK GAME IS THIS JEEZUS

SarCasticT

In de week i can win a little, had the biggest gear best amo for all type of weapons... did every kind of tactic. 80% hackers in this game not possible to cross something bullshit hackers, do something about it please, really nice game but u cant play it firstly u need to set your shity graphic low to play it with 140fps, then all thos poo hackers, u cant hit them even with the best amo type all bullshit game jeezus ducking christ....... poo poo poo am quiting this asshole game am frustreted like duck

• Sad 2
Majlo

I can't tell if this is a joking shitpost or if it's serious... I've seen to many of these posts to tell them apart anymore.

Obsydea

I tend to agree with Majlo. But I will give a real answer. Games are here for fun, should never be frusturating. If things are rough now, don't just assume everyone is cheating. Change tactics, try again. Move slower maybe? Move faster if you turtle already. Practice offline to get hipfire and leading on point. There are a number of things to improve yourself. Practice makes perfect.

• 2 weeks later...
SarCasticT

Yeah am srry guys, I did have not a great day, and srry again for my retarded post.... u have good days and bad days, when i have a bad day gaming I quit for a few hours and try to think for a solution what can i do better. so now few days later its going little better. the only thing I really hate is de performance for the game, every game we play we have 144 - 200 fps, but with this game max 100 fps with pullbacks to 70 80 fps. i hope they fix this soon. 3900x with 1080 ti - wanne hvae new videocard but i see on YT that its a problem for newer graphic cards aswell ... i play everything on low and searched for days best video to follow for best perf. its little better oc my cpu and graphic card its little better but still not smooth . but yeah lets hope for better performance in few months