And it’s an AP 20 Slug to the thorax again!!

riot613

Hard to know where to start about this game. It has so much potential to be one of the greatest shooters ever, but the amount of hackers I’ve seen is getting kind of ridiculous. So far today 3/5 PMC raids I’ve been 1 shotted from a crazy distance by an ap 20 slug to the thorax.  In warzone when you get hacked on it’s pretty much yea it sucks ok start a new game. On here you literally lose hours worth or farming (when you don’t have access to flea market). I really want to give this game an honest chance but damn...

A kill cam system would be huge on this game. Or a way of reporting where you can send in clips. I’m never usually one to complain but to constantly lose hours of work in seconds is really discouraging especially when it’s completely beyond your control. 

thoughts? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
beddamischia

My thoughts are:

-thought n 1: whoever owns this game for less than 2 months shouldn't be allowed to post anything on the forum except when asking for help;

-thought n 2: funny you cited warzone, not surprising though

Edited by beddamischia
  • Upvote 1
riot613
15 minutes ago, beddamischia said:

My thoughts are:

-thought n 1: whoever owns this game for less than 2 months shouldn't be allowed to post anything on the forum except when asking for help;

Care you elaborate on this masterfully well thought out hypothesis of yours ?

• Like 1
beddamischia

Mmm ok can you please highlight the correlation between dying by ap-20 to the chest from a distance and cheating?

Because it seems like normal gameplay, ap-20 can 1-tap the thorax and also travel a distance

Also killcam has been discussed multiple times already

Edited by beddamischia
riot613
4 minutes ago, beddamischia said:

Mmm ok can you please highlight the correlation between dying by ap-20 to the chest from a distance and cheating?

Because it seems like normal gameplay, ap-20 can 1-tap the thorax and also travel a distance

So Mid building to RUAF with less than a second of me showing myself doesn’t sound sketch in that situation at all? Or trailer park workers shack to red building in the same situation? Cmon man 

gunchap

well I was happy that I got killed after I landed 3 hits in this dudes thorax with ap 20, while I was hitting him, he turned and headshotted me....

beddamischia
19 minutes ago, riot613 said:

So Mid building to RUAF with less than a second of me showing myself doesn’t sound sketch in that situation at all? Or trailer park workers shack to red building in the same situation? Cmon man 

I really really like to vent about cheaters but still I don't see the weirdness of hitting thorax with a shotgun from the distance you report.. maybe some important detail is missing.. did he try to shot you before he had visuals? Were you especially hidden?

52 minutes ago, beddamischia said:

I'll never understand why so many people in this community seem to be of the opinion that because something has been discussed it cannot be talked about again. 

I could care less if BSG has already stated their opinion on a kill cam, that doesn't change the fact it would help considerably with detecting cheaters. As it is now they probably get alot of false reports simply because people have no way of reviewing the death and seeing if it looks legit or not. 

Will salty people always make false reports? sure...but most grown adults can view a kill cam and decide one way or the other. The point is even if BSG will NEVER implement a kill cam...doesn't mean people shouldn't continue to let them know it should be reconsidered. 

Edited by xCaZx
  • Upvote 1
Shibre93100
3 minutes ago, xCaZx said:

I'll never understand why so many people in this community seem to be of the opinion that because something has been discussed it cannot be talked about again. 

I could care less if BSG has already stated their opinion on a kill cam, that doesn't change the fact it would help considerably with detecting cheaters. As it is now they probably get alot of false reports simply because people have no way of reviewing the death and seeing if it looks legit or not. 

Will salty people always make false reports? sure...but most grown adults can view a kill cam and decide one way or the other. The point is even if BSG will NEVER implement a kill cam...doesn't mean people shouldn't continue to let them know it should be reconsidered. 

yeah sure, add a killcam so the boy I just killed can pinpoint my exact location to his buddies

F that

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Shibre93100 said:

yeah sure, add a killcam so the boy I just killed can pinpoint my exact location to his buddies

F that

The solution to this is simple, only allow people to view the kill cam after their entire squad is wiped. The exact same way its done in multiple other squad based games. 

I wouldn't support a kill cam that allows someone to call out enemies to teammates who are alive. I would rather not have a kill cam if that were how it was implemented. 

vor 1 Minute schrieb Shibre93100:

F that

yah letz ad killcam to the game wher stealth + supressor can win you fights with ease caus people cant find out wher you are.

well back to the ap-20 part if you do a bit of resarch you will find out that ther is multipul builds for sniper shotguns using ap-20 simply becaus they are accurat have littel drop and hit like a truck.

and since most people run about lv.4 protection expacaly on customs it is one of the best to use at this point

• Thanks 1
xerdion9444

Anyway i can tell AP 20 Slugs are way too OP anyway as a Player who plays the Game since the Closed Alpha.

You Can Easily oneshot anything from like 500 Meters Range, its nearly as Deadly as the new Lapua Magnum for 1/20 of the Price per shot. And they are easy to be Shot Accurate.

Doesnt matter which Range One shot to the legs and their Blacked out , then you can easily get anyone down. 

Or we need Protective clothes for the Legs also.

GeneralBrus
13 hours ago, beddamischia said:

very much this, man OP is not gonna make any friends on this forum comparing this game to cod ! 

6 hours ago, xerdion9444 said:

Or we need Protective clothes for the Legs also.

we already have that, its called painkillers

Edited by GeneralBrus