No verification email received

7Dollars

Hello,

I upgraded my CPU and motherboard just today. Then when I logged into the BSG launcher, it asks for a verification code.

However, a verification code was never sent to my email. There were only "Access from new hardware" NOTIFICATION.

I logged in from various PCs before and the codes were sent to me just fine, but not this time.

I also have another account of mine, so I try out on that account as well and it worked fine.    The question is, will I get an access to my account ever again? Or how long?

There are 2 photos attached, which one of them is how the correct verification code should be sent, and another one is only a notification, which is causing me a problem.

Any help is appreciated.    Thanks

Err1.JPG

Err2.JPG

fast_eddie

I have been asking for a fix to this for over a week now. No verification code is being sent my email address either?

No one is replying from BSG

arthuro11

I have same problem. They sent verification code to my email few days ago and everything went well now they ask again verification code but I havent received any verification code and I cant play the game it drives me grazy. I checked all categorys, spam and everything. I dont what to do.

arthuro11
26 minutes ago, arthuro11 said:

I have same problem. They sent verification code to my email few days ago and everything went well now they ask again verification code but I havent received any verification code and I cant play the game it drives me grazy. I checked all categorys, spam and everything. I dont what to do.

I uninstalled game and game launcher and I found something interesting. If website sends me verification code then I receive verification code with no problem but if game launcher sends verification code I dont receive anything? What im suppose to make of that?

kebman
3 hours ago, arthuro11 said:

I uninstalled game and game launcher and I found something interesting. If website sends me verification code then I receive verification code with no problem but if game launcher sends verification code I dont receive anything? What im suppose to make of that?

Hm, not sure. I'm not getting the code for the regular login in the browser. Hoping that I get it soon, because I really want to play a round of Tarkov right now. :') 

kebman
On 1/23/2021 at 9:31 PM, kebman said:

Hm, not sure. I'm not getting the code for the regular login in the browser. Hoping that I get it soon, because I really want to play a round of Tarkov right now. :') 

I got a reply from BSG support yeserday, and when I tried to log into the web page today, I got the verification mail. Yay! 

Except now, when I try to log into the launcher, it's the same problem all over again. After solwing the captcha in the launcher, there's still no verificaition mail even after two hours of waiting... 😢 

I've checked spam, made sure I'm within mail quota, whitelisted all BSG mails including making contact list users of them, and contacted my mail provider's support who say everything is OK.

kebman
On 1/30/2021 at 5:20 PM, kebman said:

I got a reply from BSG support yeserday, and when I tried to log into the web page today, I got the verification mail. Yay! 

Except now, when I try to log into the launcher, it's the same problem all over again. After solwing the captcha in the launcher, there's still no verificaition mail even after two hours of waiting... 😢 

I've checked spam, made sure I'm within mail quota, whitelisted all BSG mails including making contact list users of them, and contacted my mail provider's support who say everything is OK.

Got the verification yesterday. ❤️ Just had to try again a few times after I was contacted by support.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the CloudFlare captchas?