People cheating as scavs...

FamouZPT

This is becoming so ridiculous...they are cheating using scavs...aimbot...i found one right now in customs...just ridiculous. Im thinking in give some time to this game. Its a great game no doubt, but at this state is unplayable. Servers so unstable, cheaters everywhere...damit...i would love to play this game at a fair state..but looks impossible so, for that reason im thinking in giving some time to this game sadly..

• Like 9
  • Hot 1

39 minutes ago, emerging_tub said:

same experience. Almost every player scav is some combo of speeds esp aimbot radar. Unplayable is the right word.

no doubt man. Unplayable!

And is really sad, no see any dev taking care of it...is really sad..this game is being destroyed by cheaters and no one cares..at least is what looks like right now.

Edited by FamouZPT
  • Sad 1

I am curious, what servers are you playing on? I play on North America  (NA) US East servers. I can never tell if someone is using aimbot or ESP when I get one of those "fishy" deaths. They maybe just hit a great shot, or had been following me for longer than I had known. But it definitely makes you wonder. 

I still am able to maintain a solid SR/KD so I am wondering if the cheater problem is less prevalent on US servers as I don't feel i encounter them often on the servers I play on. (I do not play labs)

• 3 months later...

I've been running onto a lot on interchange in the past couple of weeks...  Just had an encounter with one, was sprinting through the long hallway at goshen towards the back of oli.  Right as soon as I came out of the garage, a player scav was sitting about 30m away by the trucks behind oli.  Literally, the first step I was in his view, he one shotted me (head/eyes) while I was in full sprint.  The cheating is beyond out of hand.

22 minutes ago, b3_k said:

I've been running onto a lot on interchange in the past couple of weeks...  Just had an encounter with one, was sprinting through the long hallway at goshen towards the back of oli.  Right as soon as I came out of the garage, a player scav was sitting about 30m away by the trucks behind oli.  Literally, the first step I was in his view, he one shotted me (head/eyes) while I was in full sprint.  The cheating is beyond out of hand.

Explain to me why he was cheating. From what I gather from this he knew you were coming as you were making a lot of noise by running. All he needed to do was aim and where he expects your head to pop out and fire. Being in full sprint doesn't matter either. If you play for awhile you know where to aim during sprint to land a headshot.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Devs have no interest in taking care of the cheaters.. thats where all their income is.. Sorry to say, but it has just become the facts :(

• Hot 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

Explain to me why he was cheating. From what I gather from this he knew you were coming as you were making a lot of noise by running. All he needed to do was aim and where he expects your head to pop out and fire. Being in full sprint doesn't matter either. If you play for awhile you know where to aim during sprint to land a headshot.

Ok, so what you are saying would include possibly the luckiest shot ever...  which is a possibility.  But, if you are trying to tell me that this guy has the foresight to know where to aim, exactly when to pull the trigger so that he only needs one bullet to head eyes someone makes you sound like you are defending cheaters.  Being in full sprint does matter in this game because of the desync that happens more often than not...  I don't care how good somebody thinks they are at this game, but that kind of shot is very suspicious and could not be replicated by even the best of players.  So, in my conclusion this player scav was cheating.  It is pretty much common knowledge that the cheaters like to run as scavs due to their victims not seeing their real account names.  

• Sad 3

6 hours ago, rwan said:

Devs have no interest in taking care of the cheaters.. thats where all their income is.. Sorry to say, but it has just become the facts :(

Yep, that seems to be the case...  Have seen the very same thing with another popular shooter in the past year (COD).  As long as people keep playing and keep spending money there is no incentive to fix the real problems.  Its sad that this is how it is, but you are right...  The money is much more important to them than fixing the user experience.

6 hours ago, b3_k said:

Yep, that seems to be the case...  Have seen the very same thing with another popular shooter in the past year (COD).  As long as people keep playing and keep spending money there is no incentive to fix the real problems.  Its sad that this is how it is, but you are right...  The money is much more important to them than fixing the user experience.

Exactly ;)..  And havent BSG done this before ;)? from what i've heard they had another game similar to EFT.. Where cheaters ran the game.. and instead of fixing it they just wiped the games forum and made a new one.

Edited by rwan
  • Like 1

Wall hacks back in the game. Scav ran up to me and pre fired after sitting in a non traffic area for a few min while semi afk. I'm sure the devs don't give a poo about us venting, they have no respect for their own game. They allow everyone to poo all over them. 

• Like 1

It's such a shame that an otherwise great game is plagued not only by shitloads of desync but TONS of cheaters.

It can't be a coincidence that everytime i absolutely stack out an m4, take a slick, ulach, juicy rig, big backpack and tons of xpensive ammo + plenty of meds that i get found out in spots that i NEVER and i mean NEVER get discovered in when im running a budget kit.

I just came out from a reserve where i was chilling in a bush at the back of the map and suddenly some chinese guy starts taking shots at me, 4 shots of SNB and i was dead. The first shot hit my legs which are pretty much the most covered part of that large bush too.

This game is in such an unfortunate state, they should atleast lower the price for the game because it's extremely hard to justify right now. "Come pay tons for our seemingly good but cheater and desync infested game pls :D!"

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

It is also unplayable for new players coming after half the wipe. There is simply no way to grow up and learn alone, bc you just die (and often in strange situations...). 
I don't know how comes to their mind that i am supposed to play vs people with thousands of play hours.... people aimlocking as poo and to be honest i am really sad about having spent money on that, sadly i cannot have them back otherwise i would do it now and tell everyone i know not to buy that game, honestly

• Like 2

On 4/27/2021 at 4:25 AM, Gesoo said:

It is also unplayable for new players coming after half the wipe. There is simply no way to grow up and learn alone, bc you just die (and often in strange situations...). 
I don't know how comes to their mind that i am supposed to play vs people with thousands of play hours.... people aimlocking as poo and to be honest i am really sad about having spent money on that, sadly i cannot have them back otherwise i would do it now and tell everyone i know not to buy that game, honestly

I totally agree. Nikita isn't managing this game correctly. Last stream there were comments about no drops because we had too much money. Right after that stream featuring all the fixes and changes for the new patch that never took place because all patches are a joke with this company  they decreased the prices of everything which causes a huge defeat for new players. 

On 4/27/2021 at 12:25 PM, Gesoo said:

As someone that has been playing this game for a long time 05/2017 i acknowledge this issue

I haven't played this much this wipe  or last wipe ( didn't really have the time to) I returned really late this wipe level 13 now
and to be totally honest (and I already know somewhat what and how to play) it really, Really tough to even survive right now (29% surv rate) and I know I'm not the  best aimer or player out there by a long shot but to every time be killed by a fully geared level 50+'s is really demotivating because you know there only is a really small chance to be able to kill the player you are playing against because some just throw 10+ nades at you or laser you from 500m away  because of better weapons, scopes, skills  im getting to a point now where I'm able to play because of the flee market and low pricing but i cannot imagine how bad it would be for new players

and remeber when this game goes "live" out of beta stage  and there is no matchmaking only a small core of High players will keep playing and really that is sad to see i really hope BSG rethink this ....

• Like 1

On 4/24/2021 at 6:25 PM, rwan said:

Those who facepalmed you here are blind, naive, and obvious.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/27/2021 at 12:25 PM, Gesoo said:

I did it, others did it, why can't you? Heck man, below are the stats of my 14 year old brother. Even a 14 yr old can have a decent surv rate of 50% after starting mid-wipe.

Capture.PNG.b7b41fe7bff2f77a9caff7f7593a3496.PNG
It being late in the wipe is no excuse. After a fresh wipe it only takes like max. 2 weeks before people are wearing thicc gear anyways. Fact is that someone can wear the thiccest gear but they get just as easily head-tapped or leg'd as you do. Aim for heads and you will do just fine. Or just get a cheap MP9/kedr, fill it up with flesh damage ammo and go for legs. If that does not help you, look for a group to play with and have them teach you the ropes.

Edited by TarkovCitizen4431498

Just now, McFlappyNuts said:

Not everyone plays 16 hours a day like you. Most people have these foreign things call jobs/live's. I know crazy to think about 

So do I? I work 8 hours a day same as you probably do. Don't see what that has to do with aiming for heads or legs?

I work in IT. I'm behind a computer 24/7. If there's nothing going on at work or when I'm in between loading into raids nothing is stopping me from visiting the Tarkov forum ;) 

I've actually been promoted to system admin two weeks ago and my boss gets constant positive feedback of users so I don't think there's anything to worry about ;) I don't know what your vision of IT is, but if everything goes well there's days with nothing to do except for checking everything's running fine/keeping things up-to-date. Other times you have to run all of a sudden to put out fires.

But let's stop going off-topic now.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, McFlappyNuts said:

we get it you have zero life like how pestily even said this wipe to get to lvl 40 you need to be play at least 50 hours a week while having 8-12 hour days in order to even get near lvl 40 i see you're further past that proving my point. thanks for that, keep proving my point homie 😉

Playing that much is ridiculous and unhealthy. I play around 14 hours a week if that and that's because I have been ignoring other games I have and been solely playing Tarkov. I have other interests, a full time job and like getting a decent nights sleep. 

4 minutes ago, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

I will leave it at this @Xarc  There's no point in replying anymore. Unfortunately there seems to be no way to block people.

There is .... but I would not recommend this blunt way to block people.

You should always be ready to embrace new ideas from your "opponent", even if in the past was your nightmare. :)

45 minutes ago, McFlappyNuts said:

we get it you have zero life like how pestily even said this wipe to get to lvl 40 you need to be play at least 50 hours a week while having 8-12 hour days in order to even get near lvl 40 i see you're further past that proving my point. thanks for that, keep proving my point homie 😉

This is actually just not remotely factual. I came late to the wipe...about a month and a half in. I work a full time job, and generally only get home between 6-7pm at night. I am level 44 currently. 

- Doing your quests can help you level very quickly. 

- Headshots on Scav's and especially raiders can help you level very quickly as well. I personally primarily run Reserve and Interchange. I average about 10-12 scav/raider kills every raid...and probably about 2-3 players. 

• Sad 1