Can not get Verification code to open launcher?

GraveBeard

Hello all,

Has anyone been having the issue of not receiving the E-mail Verification code to log into the launcher?

I opened up the game for the first time today, found myself logged out of the launcher having to log back in, went to check my email and no verification email has been sent.

Any help with this issue would be appreciated.

NYYankee830

Just fixed it......uninstall launcher  NOT GAME

Reinstall new launcher with ADMIN Permission .......Download it from your profile page on their website.

launch launcher and go through sign in procedure with your email

The code will  then be sent to your email

DO NOT REINSTALL GAME just point the install to your current EFT folder that you had installed before.

GraveBeard

Problem solved, it turns out the servers were down when I was trying to login to the launcher. Servers went back up and I received my verification email.

TheVortexTv
On 1/23/2021 at 9:36 PM, TheVortexTv said:

I have the same problem. Tried reinstalling launcher but still no verification code was sent.

FIXED: Downloaded launcher and logged into my account on another PC. Once doing so, I used the email confirmation that was sent to my email back on my PC. This allowed me to log in.