SICC case full of labs keys gone

IamIquit

So the game was having "technical issues" and i thought id be ok to play a raid of labs. I got my sicc case full of all the labs keycards and went into raid with a kit. When I deployed I not only had a different kit but different keys aswell. I played the raid and died. When I got out the kit that i was wearing had vanished aswell as the labs keys. PLEASE bsg help I spent so long grinding for all of those keycards.

• Sad 1
SanuhTy

dude same here i just lost my violet card and interchange keys after i died i got some file error and i could not load back in stash and restarted. got into stash and they were gone.

• Sad 1

Yo this just happened to me too. I loaded into interchange with my keytool and then died. I then created a new kit for shoreline, with all my keys and SICC Case. Then loaded in and I had my interchange kit still. OMG this literally sucks, Im devastated. I submita support ticket...restarted my game and still not there. Please help me

IamIquit
25 minutes ago, Nomad510 said:

welcome to tarkov

If you are saying this is "normal" or "fair" you are sadly mistaken.

IamIquit
3 minutes ago, Nomad510 said:

welcome hardcore tarkov?

don't be arrogant please dude this is a legit issue and saying "welcome to tarkov" isnt helping

seriously, things in the gamma aren't supposed to be lost. Im starting to lose all hope on this, knowing BSG I think im not gonna get it back :((((((((((

IamIquit
14 minutes ago, agdenf said:

seriously, things in the gamma aren't supposed to be lost. Im starting to lose all hope on this, knowing BSG I think im not gonna get it back :((((((((((

Whatd you lose

I lost sicc case with all the shoreline keys, all the ledx, key card,  or rare spawn ones...

that really sucks about the labs cards, i hope you didn't have red :/

IamIquit
9 minutes ago, agdenf said:

I lost sicc case with all the shoreline keys, all the ledx, key card,  or rare spawn ones...

that really sucks about the labs cards, i hope you didn't have red :/

I had every keycard med unit marked and the reserve marked keys, grinded for tracksuit kappa keycards everything

and its ruined by some stupid server glitch