blancjoker

Firing Range

blancjoker

It would be nice to have a place where we could test out new weapons/attachments without having to jump into a game.  Just like a little room with cardboard targets or glass bottles for us to shoot at would be awesome!

And while I'm here, could throw in a "loot crate" in the shooting range which will have all of your stuff in it, so you can take weapons and mods and keep shooting/practicing.

• Upvote 3

W4r_Bug
On 1/23/2017 at 4:55 PM, blancjoker said:

It would be nice to have a place where we could test out new weapons/attachments without having to jump into a game.  Just like a little room with cardboard targets or glass bottles for us to shoot at would be awesome!

And while I'm here, could throw in a "loot crate" in the shooting range which will have all of your stuff in it, so you can take weapons and mods and keep shooting/practicing.

A lot of us are looking forward to such an addition, no doubt. But this has already been suggested a dozen times and appears to be a likely thing to happen. Stay tuned :D

• Upvote 1

aaateam111

I cant see the quotes you've linked.

but regardless, I do wish they put polished version of fire range.

Heisenfring

I agree, and I think that this functionality is very important to test and define Our playstyle without losing lots of money/gear. Looking forward to this firing range !

ReddogTn

I think most of us would agree chance to learn the weapon none hostile environment would be nice. To be honest my biggest issue at the moment, is that they turn offline mode off.. You can't get no loot unless going online. I understand they prefer online play. And they want it hardcore. That's cool, and all Why all payed for the high price to play cause it is hardcore realism. However that being sayed. If its to impossible to get gear, and re supply. two things going to happen get tired and quit the game. As well as play 90% of the time naked. be nothing but naked guys runing around. Which again destroys the game. Not to mention the hackers, that come in and can't stop them all. If you cant get gear in a decent manner game will crash not far into launch. So there has to be a balance there. Either knock half what you get in offline mode, Or what you do get in offline mode stays in offline so you do have a way to use the weapons , rather just naked fighting. When they turned it off to me that was a mistake. I brought the game after watching for a long time know. Love the Idea but one burned to many times on new games to just ruse in, two unsure of game play. How they was bale to re gear even tho chances where really low in online. is what got mew to buy it. Cause if I do die atleast I have a chance to re gear. but soon as I buy it played for quite some time couldn't get nothing. Check the forums to see why, only to find they turned it off. Honest makes me want to retract my payment. AI is hard which is good, the game is hard great what I was looking forward to. But impossible naw that kills it for everyone. So I hope they balance this back out real soon. Before myself and the rest lose interested. Which would be really sad. This game is really fun, Hard as duck but fun lol. really good sound. guns shoot real nice feeling I enjoy shooting just to feel, and listen to the guns. But if I can never get to use one than I will not enjoy myself. And im sure most would agree. Don't make it easy but make possible to gear up. In my opinion the offline mode was a great way to do so. Maybe little bit to much gear at one time. But its time to test so we need the gear to test them. so it would make sense.

alex8xela

@ReddogTn  

I heard that you will be able to reset your account every so often...

And of course there is now scav mode, which grants you a free gun and ammo every so often

Besides, I am quite late posting this so you will probably have been satisfied by that update already!

AHH! MY AMMO! 

What about using up your ammo, should there be a crate of 100 rounds of ammo for every type of weapon, but you can't take this ammo out of the range. And maybe you have to pay to use the range

86ndc

Honestly I just want to push the limits of my rifles. To me there's nothing more satisfying than hitting a target 1km away.

BurningOyster

The FAQ says :

"Are you planning to add some sort of firing range?"

"Possibly."

StandardGamer

PLEASE a test ability or a firing range for guns is a must

FredTheNoob

Sounds like a firing range to test out the giant variety of weapons that will be implemented in the game and fully customizable would be a good idea

It would also be a nice place to see how the weapon performs and what will have a positive/negative effect on the weapons (gun attachments etc.)

I am pretty sure the devs will consider this, since it's such a good idea, I've always loved that you can enter a shooting/firing range before the game starts or when you need some time to practice or try out new weapons in videogames

CptFantabulous

Gotta add my support for this. Considering how nicely realised the guns are in this game it would be nice to have a shooting range that let you test them all out. Hell even Survarium has a Shooting Range.