Mags in container

gNecrOz

We should also removed the ability to hold meds in the S.C.s as well... and we should removed the ability to have really really expensive items in the container as well, we can only hold so much money on us so why can someone put a LED-X in there. 

For those that don't catch it, that is sarcasm. At this point, you might as well remove the Secure Containers entirely.

gNecrOz

Compromise to this suggestion: Add Timers for Use on items moved from Secure Containers and Back Packs.

DOTA2 for an example, though a very different when you move an item from your "Stash" (A three space backpack on your character) there is a use timer on them. I propose a similar concept for moving things from your stash to your pockets/rig. I would also argue that a backpack can have the similar time but not as drastic, though you could still use items by opening your inventory and right click using them. I would say that you could add an increased use time to simulate the searching and using of the items. This is a loose concept and a middle ground that I feel should be fair for all view points of the Secure Container and encompasses backpacks.

I am open to thoughts and opinion or conjectures to this idea.

• Like 1
Saint_Ajora

A mag or 2 isn't a problem. You used to be able to keep mag cases in your SC; THAT was a problem.

• Like 1
gNecrOz
4 hours ago, Saint_Ajora said:

A mag or 2 isn't a problem. You used to be able to keep mag cases in your SC; THAT was a problem.

I agree 100% a case inside of a case is a little ... suspect and keeping the mag case in there was just bonkers. Though I cannot lie I was part of that problem. I still like the use of a WT-rig in the Gamma for the single extra space gain. However with the addition of the Surv 12 I have since stopped.

why would anyone prefer to loot magazines on kills you just done. sure in case your low on ammo and have to take the enemies weapon you might want to loot magazines aswell. but its more painful for people to loose a class 6 armour or Thermal scope that you arent allowed to store in secure container anymore. 

same with thermal googles, if anyone did find that they cannot safely store that. so i mean they already restricted gears and weapon attatchment u cannot longer store that u could in the past 

• Upvote 1