FN GL40 MK2 should it kill trough walls?

Villendaalen

Villendaalen

I was just playing in factory and doing the health care privacy part5 and got killed trough a wall by GL40 is this how this gun should work or is it a bug or a cheater? 

Saint_Ajora

Well if it makes you feel any better I got into a firefight with a guy in that hallway he ran in there. I opened the door and tossed a nade in as he closed it, BOOM, I open the door and he kills me. This is probably the universe balancing things.

To answer your question though; shrapnel and rounds do go through wood. Without seeing a video I can't really speculate.

• Sad 1
Villendaalen

Well i heard him running in the 2nd floor ehile i was in 3rd in the breach room my friend was in the hallway of 3rd so he could not be there

Edited by Villendaalen
Saint_Ajora

Well, you heard SOMEONE below you not necessarily the guy that killed you. They could have been across the factory floor and lobbed one in through the window. (SCAVs run around down there quite often.)

-or-

If the adjacent room (the one with the safe) was open they could have put the shell in there and some shrapnel went through the tiny holes connecting those 2 rooms and enough hit you to kill you.

At the same time bugs happen, but again, without actually seeing what happened all I can do is speculate and offer alternatives.

Edited by Saint_Ajora
Typos
Villendaalen

well true but we killed 3pmc before so there was 1 left because we were a 2man. Well it could be that he somehow shot trough a closed door but i'm pretty sure that he was beneath me because there were also gunshots down there that he was in there but not 100% sure. And i could not get the nvidia replay afterwards it just showed me 10minutes of me sorting my stash and nothing else and that sorting was done just before that raid so i dont know.