Secure Container "Found In Raid" Change.

So i've been having difficulty with a pretty easy task. Jaeger's first quest, where you find food to resupply him. The problem is i have plenty for him in my storage because when i find it in raid and stash it in my secure container, and die in raid, i can't give it to him because of the "in raid" condition was removed though it was technically found in raid (This also happens if you do a run through accidently). Originally was told it was a bug, now being told its a gameplay change. Due to the new changes for the container, you can see how that could make the game extremely difficult for simple found item quests?
I can understand items that you can't buy such as computer parts and also keeping players from milking the market. I remember doing it for gas analyzers, since they were so hard to find early on. For food it seems unreasonable, especially if the quest is to resupply food. I have plenty of food for jaeger's first quest, just not found in raid ones because of it not being counted in my secure container. Could there be a way were you can find certain items, have traders accept them for quests, but not be able to sell them on the market? To keep players from cheesing the quests, and rewarding them for using valuable space in the container for progression?

Andrudis
16 minutes ago, Courbo said:

Could there be a way were you can find certain items, have traders accept them for quests, but not be able to sell them on the market?

It is as simply as to remove FiR requirements for items you need to submit. Not all quests have FiR requirements, but this once specific does. BSG did it on purpose and this is unlikely to change for better.

16 minutes ago, Courbo said:

i can't give it to him because of the "in raid" condition was removed though it was technically found in raid

You need to actually survive and exfil for raid to have FiR status o kept. You can do it as scav, no PMC requirement. Does not matter who brought it out of raid just need to extract alive. Also all Hideout give FiR status to items. Also can be done on any map. So if there is a map you know good and can extract as Scav more often then die - try brining those items as Scav. 

On 1/24/2021 at 4:12 PM, Andrudis said:

So if there is a map you know good and can extract as Scav more often then die - try brining those items as Scav. 

Gotcha, i guess i'll try scav raids more often. As pmc i feel i just keep getting killed no matter how hard i try.

On 1/24/2021 at 4:12 PM, Andrudis said:

So if there is a map you know good and can extract as Scav more often then die - try brining those items as Scav. 

Yeah i understand that, but i hate the fact that i have 7 cans of tushokna and 4 lunchboxes and can't give it because they changed how found in raid is this past patch.