waiting for players for 5min on Factory?!

Gemacko

5min isn't that bad. feel like now days 5min is a standard loading time and 10min if you are unlucky.
and that is not counting the oh so fun 30 min matching that you can get lol

So, I am not sure if this is the cause all the time, but yesterday I was playing with a group and upon loading into the game one of our guys game crashed while loading loot. Everyone else in the group made it to "waiting for players" and he reloaded the game, reconnected, and right as his game finished the loading process it immediately started the countdown to launch the game. It would appear it was waiting on him to reconnect/load. 

So, when it takes 5+ minutes waiting for players, perhaps someone disconnected and is reconnecting. I have had a few one off's where it takes several minutes waiting for players but its usually not more than a couple minutes. 

This will happen, particularly if you only have a few servers selected. 

I recommend selecting at least 3 or 4 servers that are close to you - generally factory will let you in < 3 minutes that way. Good luck!

Shibre93100
8 hours ago, Gemacko said:

5min isn't that bad. feel like now days 5min is a standard loading time and 10min if you are unlucky.
and that is not counting the oh so fun 30 min matching that you can get lol

5min is OK on any other map.

But for factory, the maximum wait time before kicking should be reduced by half, if not even more

If some guy in a duo crashed during the loading, welp, that's his problem

This map should only be allowed to be played as a solo anyway

gkcx2002
1 hour ago, Shibre93100 said:

5min is OK on any other map.

But for factory, the maximum wait time before kicking should be reduced by half, if not even more

If some guy in a duo crashed during the loading, welp, that's his problem

This map should only be allowed to be played as a solo anyway

Yep, I've spawned in as a scav and the whole map was empty and all the scavs were dead. A 5 man must have blown thru. Ridiculous.