Maybe I'm just done with this poo

tom-erik

[VIDEO REDACTED]
Since this game is gradually declining in fair game, and since there are no efforts to remove cheaters, I started recording. As a little test, just sat down hidden where nobody could have seen me. Then this happens. Shot trough the wall.

stant0s

I've never played a game like Tarkov, where I feel like I'm the worst player. I'd say 90% of games just feel like I'm playing against people who just don't miss. It's like my aim, reaction and game sense are just completely null and void by someone who is just that much better than me, or it's rife with cheaters. Really struggling.

tom-erik

Had another one today, with the grenade cheat .. 

I starded recording, since he startet throwing grenades inn the right windows where I was sitting. Got away, and he appeared again, knew exactly where I was. Must be humiliating beeing taken down by an old fart like me. You can see how he keeps aiming at me when I move around in the third floor. ( nothing new with cheats, I just think we should be past that now. )

Encrypt all the cordinates .. 

MarcBorgia
24 minutes ago, stant0s said:

I've never played a game like Tarkov, where I feel like I'm the worst player. I'd say 90% of games just feel like I'm playing against people who just don't miss. It's like my aim, reaction and game sense are just completely null and void by someone who is just that much better than me, or it's rife with cheaters. Really struggling.

I know how you feel haha i am pretty decent at most games. But either the cheating or just level of awesome the majority of these players have is tough to handle. Doing a 180 and head/eyes'ing me even after being shot 3-4 times, its just...wow

Overkill_Reaper
27 minutes ago, stant0s said:

I feel this way too some days. It’s likely a combination of cheaters, de sync, and running into players simply better. 

Edited by Overkill_Reaper
Gemacko

you shouldn't play reserve, too much good loot all the cheaters go there. don't play labs either for same reason. And don't play factory its way too small so you could just farm there if your  a cheater. don't go woods either lots of good loot and super easy for a cheater with just a mosin. Interchange is very dark and really good for hiding places for cheaters as well. 
Maybe customs? but then again with the scav boss there is a lot of good loot to farm like bitcoin.

Play offline. its 100% cheater free. the only cheaters there are the scavs and raiders.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
hintaro
vor 4 Stunden schrieb tom-erik:

.......just sat down hidden where nobody could have seen me....

46570505_2021-01-2616-11_17_10.5-20.7_0_00.80_00.6_13.29(0).thumb.png.01b0a4221a80f69d2b6789fb1ad41def.png

Yeah sure, except ure right side.....

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
stant0s

I wouldn't mind a 50/50 chance to be honest. Like just now, I had a decent ish game - don't mind dying - got a couple of kills...but on their side, how was it for them? Maybe it was laggy as fk. 

There are naturally going to be people who want to rat, but this game kinda forces people to do it because of variables out of their control which lead to their ultimate demise. I have more luck if I sit, and hide in my special spot for 40 mins on interchange - and just snipe people who've spent all game looting and killing. I can literally go in with an suppressed SVDS, paca and ammo and hide in my little spot (no one ever knows where I am lol) and camp, but you know, its fking boring. That said, I get way too fed up when a good portion of my deaths are just...bollocks, to be frank. I've put in nearly 1k hours now - so you'd have thought I'd be alright, but fk me I can't get anywhere fast lol. doesn't help that I solo exclusively. 

Edited by stant0s
opiat3
14 minutes ago, hintaro said:

46570505_2021-01-2616-11_17_10.5-20.7_0_00.80_00.6_13.29(0).thumb.png.01b0a4221a80f69d2b6789fb1ad41def.png

Yeah sure, except ure right side.....

LOL. Don´t say that... he was clearly invisible as soon as he crouched there.

TheWhistler

Please move any cheating discussion to this thread:

Also, a comment from Nikita from the last community podcast: "Send us reports on cheaters. Since the beginning of 2021 we've already banned about 30000 cheaters."
Thanks.
#locked