Scav Players

Xynergize

Scav players of Tarkov needs to worked on.

1) Time that a scav player can spawn in.No scav player should spawn on any map at 40 minute in raid.Scav players shouldn't have more than 12-20 minutes of time in game depending on the map.With the current scav spawn times and locations u end up fighting scav players more often than u do actual pmcs.Not only that but u fight them in the first 5 minutes of a pmc when this guy hasn't risked a thing in life to go raid and im in a 3 mil kit.I did not load in to fight losers for the first 10 minutes of the game to gain NOTHING.

2)Amount of scav players on a map.I honestly do not know the true amount of scav players that can be on a map at a single time,but we have fought 8 consecutive player scavs in 1 raid within a 5 minutes time period.This was later in the game on interchange ,but still 8 player scavs on the map at a single time is a bit excessive.Especially seeing as most of these player scavs actually end up camping extracts that end up being a huge problem here on the forum.

3) Scavs spawning in with top tier ammo.In Tarkov one of the most important things is ammo.This can be the difference from 1 tapping a slick or 3 shotting  a naked player.Scavs on the other hand seem to spawn in more often than not with an ammo type that higher than lower.Which gives this (no risk high reward) scav player a easy chance to 1 tap a high geared player.I thought scav was there to scavenge for loot hide,pick from the trash,avoid fights at all costs.Thats not at all how it goes for most players Its a mad dash to the loot and players, or camp ur ass off to kill the better player sin the game.

Thanks for taking the time and i hope everyone continues to kick ass in tarkov and have fun!!Best of luck with the scavs!!!!!

NovaPOP

I am not sure you quite understand the role of the scav in this game. Scavs are there to shoot players! Possibility of players, player scav's and AI scav's is the risk of the game. 

Yes it is really annoying to get clapped by a player scav or a Ai scav i get your frustration, however, this is not COD! you only want to fight people who are on the same level of risk as you , that I am sorry to say that is not part of the game.

• I personally think AI scav's should all be at the same skill / kill level as raiders without the same gear ie lower level. Stops the XP farming bullshit.
  • I also believe bullets should not be sold on the flee market, stops the Meta gaming and mega mag dumps that as fare as i am concerned destroys the game.
  • Player Scav on Scav killing should cost XP, not gain, however, players scavs should get extra XP for killing players, That is supposed to be the role is it not, defending the location!
  • Player scav's should not be able to sell any items on the flee, unless, it is taken from dead players.
  • All items for Quest's and Hideout should be "only" found in raid only. Slow the progression of the game and players.
  • Player scav's should not be able to spawn as a team, this current feature is dumb.
  • Extracts will be different in the final product, I hate extract campers, (happened more on this wipe than any other) but I think this issue will mostly go in the final product or it will be a negative feature that will be splashed about probably costing sales.  

Finally, and i know you know this! you should remember this is still the test phase of the game, do you think the game is going to look like this when it is released? Glady it is not, we are only testing the mechanics and code for some of the main functions of the game some will stay some will go. Currently mass spawning Player, Player scav and scav  in the game is slowly being worked on however this is still difficult due to bandwidth and load. I don't know what the intention of player scav spawn is by BSG, however, this is intended to be an open world game so this feature may go entirely.

After saying all of the above, I do however feel at the moment Player scav time in raid should be a set time for all maps i.e percentage of the total raid timer, only until they fix the mas spawning, then let rip and take your chance to "survive tarkov".   

Happy Tarkov Chap ................ I get the frustration, but that is the game at the mo!

• Thanks 1
GlomeRoaming

I've been assuming a 40 min raid for a player scav is to fill the void if no pmc's were loaded in due to the raid timing, time of day.

If that is the case I think it's fine, I realise that an empty map is a gimme if you've got the AI down pat and it happens from time to time anyway but it's not exactly 'playing the game either.  

Edited by GlomeRoaming
  • Confused 1
Xynergize
5 minutes ago, GlomeRoaming said:

I've been assuming a 40 min raid for a player scav is to fill the void if no pmc's were loaded in due to the raid timing, time of day.

If that is the case I think it's fine, I realise that an empty map is a gimme if you've got the AI down pat and it happens from time to time anyway but it's not exactly 'playing the game either.  

I personally have never in thousands of raids spawned into a raid with 0 pmcs.Scav players should never spawn in at 40 minutes.

15 minutes ago, NovaPOP said:

I am not sure you quite understand the role of the scav in this game. Scavs are there to shoot players! Possibility of players, player scav's and AI scav's is the risk of the game. 

Yes it is really annoying to get clapped by a player scav or a Ai scav i get your frustration, however, this is not COD! you only want to fight people who are on the same level of risk as you , that I am sorry to say that is not part of the game.

• I personally think AI scav's should all be at the same skill / kill level as raiders without the same gear ie lower level. Stops the XP farming bullshit.
  • I also believe bullets should not be sold on the flee market, stops the Meta gaming and mega mag dumps that as fare as i am concerned destroys the game.
  • Player Scav on Scav killing should cost XP, not gain, however, players scavs should get extra XP for killing players, That is supposed to be the role is it not, defending the location!
  • Player scav's should not be able to sell any items on the flee, unless, it is taken from dead players.
  • All items for Quest's and Hideout should be "only" found in raid only. Slow the progression of the game and players.
  • Player scav's should not be able to spawn as a team, this current feature is dumb.
  • Extracts will be different in the final product, I hate extract campers, (happened more on this wipe than any other) but I think this issue will mostly go in the final product or it will be a negative feature that will be splashed about probably costing sales.  

Finally, and i know you know this! you should remember this is still the test phase of the game, do you think the game is going to look like this when it is released? Glady it is not, we are only testing the mechanics and code for some of the main functions of the game some will stay some will go. Currently mass spawning Player, Player scav and scav  in the game is slowly being worked on however this is still difficult due to bandwidth and load. I don't know what the intention of player scav spawn is by BSG, however, this is intended to be an open world game so this feature may go entirely.

After saying all of the above, I do however feel at the moment Player scav time in raid should be a set time for all maps i.e percentage of the total raid timer, only until they fix the mas spawning, then let rip and take your chance to "survive tarkov".   

Happy Tarkov Chap ................ I get the frustration, but that is the game at the mo!

Not complaining or whining about tarkov.Just giving my exact opinion on scav players.Also to many players depend on scav runs to make them money.The reason i say all this is to help improve the game.Love tarkov tho just not 40 minute scav player spawns with bp an sks a scope armr yada yada.

Konradk

Scav louadouts, scav spawn locations, scav spawn times etc are being edited regularly, every wipe its slightly different, tbh most scav players right now spawn when its 15-20 minutes left in the game (OR LESS), but I did see many times when there was 40-45 mins on the clock and there was maybe 1 or 2 of them its nice tbh, gives an average player more stress and things to think about/consider, this game meant to be hardcore, and extraction/escaping an achievement, also every single gun in this game can one tap in the head, and there is VERY FEW that can one tap through high lvl armour on the torax, as you mentioned lvl6 armour one tap, there is in-fact only one gun in the game with ammo powerful enough to one tap a slick, and yeah I wish I will see a scav with a mjolnir would be funny alright xD :D 
Amount of player scavs can get quite stupid though I agree, placing those guys from each other could work maybe, maybe not, don't know, they will most likely change it soon enough anyway, scavs are being changed constantly bro.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Xynergize
5 minutes ago, Konradk said:

Scav louadouts, scav spawn locations, scav spawn times etc are being edited regularly, every wipe its slightly different, tbh most scav players right now spawn when its 15-20 minutes left in the game (OR LESS), but I did see many times when there was 40-45 mins on the clock and there was maybe 1 or 2 of them its nice tbh, gives an average player more stress and things to think about/consider, this game meant to be hardcore, and extraction/escaping an achievement, also every single gun in this game can one tap in the head, and there is VERY FEW that can one tap through high lvl armour on the torax, as you mentioned lvl6 armour one tap, there is in-fact only one gun in the game with ammo powerful enough to one tap a slick, and yeah I wish I will see a scav with a mjolnir would be funny alright xD :D 
Amount of player scavs can get quite stupid though I agree, placing those guys from each other could work maybe, maybe not, don't know, they will most likely change it soon enough anyway, scavs are being changed constantly bro.

100% which is why im sharing this to help better the game.In most cases low level players havent even moved 500 meters from spawn in the first 5 minutes

Also in my eyes using s scav should be harder than taking using your pmc.Not the opposite way around.

Edited by Xynergize
Konradk
1 minute ago, Xynergize said:

100% which is why im sharing this to help better the game.In most cases low level players havent even moved 500 meters from spawn in the first 5 minutes

I only met one scav player that was basicaly spawned close to my extracts and we met him after like 1 min. of the game, was very weird in-fact, the scav was certainly not happy either as he got blasted in-to oblivion by a full chad squad but alright xD Guess situation could be a bit different with a newbe instead. 

GlomeRoaming

Regardless of your personal preference, it's good for the scav to not have to essentially head to extraction. Often no back pack or heals so its a quick loot and scoot but generally just a meh run.

I guess you have to enjoy being a scav. I do, more than my pmc to be fair.
Hell I'd play a scav only version of EFT with enemy AI.
I like that the load outs are random, skills level more organically.
Off topic I guess.

Anyway I sense salt that your loot runs are being challenged.

Edited by GlomeRoaming
to lazy to check forum ammunition before firing, bad habit.
Xynergize
4 hours ago, GlomeRoaming said:

Regardless of your personal preference, it's good for the scav to not have to essentially head to extraction. Often no back pack or heals so its a quick loot and scoot but generally just a meh run.

Off topic I guess.

I think people who bash other people through online means are gnarly lol.I have no issues playing tarkov..To toot my own horn i even out pvp some of the best streamers.Proofs in the pudding.Im putting what i believe would better the tarkov experience.Being a troll can lead down dangerous roads.Lets just try and make a better Tarkov not a more toxic one.Thanks again!!!!

Edited by Xynergize
GlomeRoaming
1 minute ago, Xynergize said:

I think people who bash other people through online means in gnarly lol.I have no issues playing tarkov..To toot my own horn i even out pvp some of the best streamers.Proofs in the pudding.Im putting what i believe would better the tarkov experience.Being a troll can lead down dangerous roads.Lets just try and make a better Tarkov not a more toxic one.Thanks again!!!!

If you had a full lobby of PMC's at the start I could understand. All I'm saying is, rather than care free loot runs when there isn't enough PMC's that particular raid, what's so wrong about player scavs making up the numbers. 
I still think its salt I don't believe its a toxic comment considering the game is one giant salt mill. 

You mention exit camping, yet some of that is scavs arriving at 20mins on the side of the map some chad is exiting from.
There's camping, then there is avoiding these guys or coming into contact as you pass. Perhaps the scav gets the drop on a perhaps complacent  PMC (hasn't seen a thing all raid, he's chocker with raider gear and or dorms) he's fat happy, thinking of home.. 

Basically describes a scav run of mine, you bet he thought exit camper and considering I took his face off probably reported me as a hacker.

funny game this, not always in a good way.

DanloJr
5 hours ago, NovaPOP said:

Could not have put this better myself - but the quest items can be made rather than found in raid anyway.

Only enough taking things from dead players unless your a scav means they don't have the "found" in game tag, so players can't sell them in the flee market.

don't agree with the player scavs not being in a team

--

As far as spawning in raid I'm getting annoyed as a player finding myself spawning halfway through a raid.

Danlo

Depends on the map - some maps the game has been going for 10 minutes when it's 40 mins left.

DanloJr

Off topic I guess.

I agree that (before the wipe) I prefered to play as a scav, not so much after this wipe.

GlomeRoaming
4 minutes ago, DanloJr said:

As far as spawning in raid I'm getting annoyed as a player finding myself spawning halfway through a raid.

Depends on the map - some maps the game has been going for 10 minutes when it's 40 mins left.

True. TA did mention 40m specifically, I meant raid start in general I guess.

Late spawns is fixed apparently, now we're back to spawn location clashes posts, can't win.

limierr

I don't know.

Maybe i have a bad vision of scav but for me it is a mode i see for looting and not necessary fighting.

As scav i barely shoot anyone as i care just for looting and mostly only fight back.

So usually if i spawn :

=> At 10-15min of the end of the game it imply there is others players and they will often stay long (even if that imply they kill as scav to not be able to escape, thing i never understood).

=> At 20-40 min : it imply that they will be more player but also that after a while, it would be more sure to escape as there is hopefully not much sadistic who wait to the end for a kill with no much value.

dayday0550
On 1/26/2021 at 8:16 AM, Xynergize said:

Scav players of Tarkov needs to worked on.

1) Time that a scav player can spawn in.No scav player should spawn on any map at 40 minute in raid.Scav players shouldn't have more than 12-20 minutes of time in game depending on the map.With the current scav spawn times and locations u end up fighting scav players more often than u do actual pmcs.Not only that but u fight them in the first 5 minutes of a pmc when this guy hasn't risked a thing in life to go raid and im in a 3 mil kit.I did not load in to fight losers for the first 10 minutes of the game to gain NOTHING.

2)Amount of scav players on a map.I honestly do not know the true amount of scav players that can be on a map at a single time,but we have fought 8 consecutive player scavs in 1 raid within a 5 minutes time period.This was later in the game on interchange ,but still 8 player scavs on the map at a single time is a bit excessive.Especially seeing as most of these player scavs actually end up camping extracts that end up being a huge problem here on the forum.

3) Scavs spawning in with top tier ammo.In Tarkov one of the most important things is ammo.This can be the difference from 1 tapping a slick or 3 shotting  a naked player.Scavs on the other hand seem to spawn in more often than not with an ammo type that higher than lower.Which gives this (no risk high reward) scav player a easy chance to 1 tap a high geared player.I thought scav was there to scavenge for loot hide,pick from the trash,avoid fights at all costs.Thats not at all how it goes for most players Its a mad dash to the loot and players, or camp ur ass off to kill the better player sin the game.

Thanks for taking the time and i hope everyone continues to kick ass in tarkov and have fun!!Best of luck with the scavs!!!!!

1) if you have a 3 mil kit and cant beat a scav player, it sounds like you needs to get better at the game.

2) So?  Scav players run towards gun fire to kill everything and get their loot.  Stop bitching about it.  AI scavs do the same poo.

3) I have NEVER spawned in as a scav with top tier ammo, so IDK what you are even talking about.  Maybe a scav killed someone and took THEIR ammo and used it to kill you and youre complaining about it.  Scavs used to get M80s for 7.62x51, now they get BPZ or TPZ.  They used to get 7N1 or SNB but now always get LPS for 762x54.  They RARELY ever get anything about M855 for their ADARS (ive seen it ONCE in 5 wipes).  They RARELY get anything about PS rounds for 545 rounds (ive seen as high as BT in 10 round mags).  Ive never seen BP rounds for 7.62 - only PS or TM45.  

Stop bitching and get better at the game 

• Sad 1