Game is so slow..whats wrong with it?

FamouZPT

is the game or servers? it takes so long to loading, even menu...i cant do nothing...i arrive at home now from work and cant even play it...this state is so deplorable. Game is unplayable...Devs its time to do something...no patch? no improvements? no hotfixes? Improve your servers to a more powerful etc... come on, we paid for an unplayable product...

• Upvote 1
chrisragnar
7 hours ago, FamouZPT said:

is the game or servers? it takes so long to loading, even menu...i cant do nothing...i arrive at home now from work and cant even play it...this state is so deplorable. Game is unplayable...Devs its time to do something...no patch? no improvements? no hotfixes? Improve your servers to a more powerful etc... come on, we paid for an unplayable product...

You payed for a pre-order and the ability to play during development.

Have you installed the game on an SSD? Matchmaking and loading is probably slow more because people don't have the game installed on a fast enough drive and have bad internet.

Even playing rainbow 6 loads games slow pretty often because alot of people play on their laptop, and usually have an external drive that is slow.

• Sad 1
FamouZPT
2 hours ago, chrisragnar said:

Have you installed the game on an SSD? Matchmaking and loading is probably slow more because people don't have the game installed on a fast enough drive and have bad internet.

Even playing rainbow 6 loads games slow pretty often because alot of people play on their laptop, and usually have an external drive that is slow.

Yap ssd. I mean even in menu, the whole game yesterday was so slow..:/ almost unplayable

• Upvote 1
Harvg123
2 hours ago, chrisragnar said:

I think OP is referring to sudden slow down in performance the last couple of weeks. game was running sweet at wipe now it runs like trash, long load times, ages to match with players ect. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
BonerPants

The game runs after every wipe 1-2 week smoth but then its garbage.

Install the game on a SSD, chose a map start it in offline mode then start the same map in online and dont switch the map.

it works for me