Karma System

Randoness

This has probably been brought up before but it would be nice to see some form of a karma system or player rating system. In example such as a player would be put with bad karma and it would be visible in the group finder, for say spawning in and immediately killing the people they spawned in with. A player with good karma would be someone that has gone multiple group ups without killing a single grouped person, and as soon as they do, their own karma is at a net 0. 

I'm a new player, only level 3 and I haven't been doing well so far since I'm still trying to learn everything. Took my last rifle on my PMC and grouped up, I survived 3 seconds that group, so I turned to grouping as a SCAV and I survived a total of 44 seconds, trying to understand where everyone I grouped with was, and one of the guys I grouped with put a bullet into my head. It would be nice to see a history as well of how many group members people kill, so you can judge them by their stats in a group. Since now I can either run like a rat and scavenge on my PMC or wait till my SCAV is up again and hope I don't do something stupid to get killed. 

I get deception is, in a part, part of this game. However, grouping up with someone for help to have them kill you in the first minute and take your stuff isn't great and really turns off new players. 

2 hours ago, Randoness said:

I get deception is, in a part, part of this game. However, grouping up with someone for help to have them kill you in the first minute and take your stuff isn't great and really turns off new players. 

Just like in real life - trust no one if you want to survive in harsh situation. 

As for Karma - this system is in development. First iteration will only affect player-Scavs killing other scavs and will place "Tagged and Cursed" mark on player-scavs as they spawn so every other scav/raider/boss on the map will see their exact location and rush to say "Hi" with some lead. Version for PMCs will be added later, probably after 2 new NPC factions are added as some of the objectives for those 2 faction will be to hunt PMCs with bad Karma: RUAF will hunt bad karma USECs, UN will hunt bad karma BEARs.

7 hours ago, Randoness said:

This has probably been brought up before but it would be nice to see some form of a karma system or player rating system. In example such as a player would be put with bad karma and it would be visible in the group finder, for say spawning in and immediately killing the people they spawned in with. A player with good karma would be someone that has gone multiple group ups without killing a single grouped person, and as soon as they do, their own karma is at a net 0. 

I'm a new player, only level 3 and I haven't been doing well so far since I'm still trying to learn everything. Took my last rifle on my PMC and grouped up, I survived 3 seconds that group, so I turned to grouping as a SCAV and I survived a total of 44 seconds, trying to understand where everyone I grouped with was, and one of the guys I grouped with put a bullet into my head. It would be nice to see a history as well of how many group members people kill, so you can judge them by their stats in a group. Since now I can either run like a rat and scavenge on my PMC or wait till my SCAV is up again and hope I don't do something stupid to get killed. 

thats ridiculous, its a realistic survival shooter. trust no one you don't know and group with on your own. IF you think playing with a rando on here is a good idea, yikes! go to a streamers discord and meet people there to play with