The hell is up with connection lost??????

Dragune44

WHAT IS SERVER CONNECTION LOST????

Someone explain this to me, it's not my ping, it's not computer, it's not my internet, it's not anything on my end. So WHY THE duck do i keep getting Server Connection Lost when I DROP 0 packets but will get ducking dc'ed from the server at THE WORST possible ducking times.

MarcBorgia
11 minutes ago, Dragune44 said:

Someone explain this to me, it's not my ping, it's not computer, it's not my internet, it's not anything on my end. So WHY THE duck do i keep getting Server Connection Lost when I DROP 0 packets but will get ducking dc'ed from the server at THE WORST possible ducking times.

Happens to everyone and no real explaination that i know of. Im guessing just something about the load on the server and its like russian roulette on who gets booted.

I get this at the start of EVERY raid now " reinstall anticheat"  then I load in, my character stands there stuck and I get " connection lost"  over and over.

uljtimatum

As I understand it has to do with servers themselves so its not you, probably some error on bsg side (or whoever they are renting servers from) I have the exact same issue, sometimes I get crazy ping for no reason and sometimes its just DC even tho my performance showed good.

Yesterday i start getting this everytime i connect to the game and its tready to show me the game both on Scav and PMC and i can not find any solution for it.

Laydoutyota

I'm glad its not just me, I've contacted Support a few times. They say my Internet is Un-Stable. I get 0% packet loss, 30-50 ping. Cant even play Tarkov now, Every raid "Server Connection Lost"

Yellvis

So disabling IPV6 on my network adapter seems to have fixed my problems in this regard...  Hope you guys have similar success.

traumacode

This has been happening to me suddenly over the last day as well.  It happened once during the last major wipe and worked itself out after about 2 weeks.  It's the most frustrating problem.

When I speedtest or go to any other website/game, no problems.  Getting 900mb down and 30-40up.

This game never fails to amaze me with how it can break.

Am 3.2.2021 um 01:22 schrieb Yellvis:

So disabling IPV6 on my network adapter seems to have fixed my problems in this regard...  Hope you guys have similar success.

they have no ipv6 servers so in EU there Problems with that but  do not expect support gives you a hint about that... ill try this out cause switching from DSLite to Dual Stack costs sth. at my IPS (vodafone) and i don´t want to give these retards more money

Edited by MrNica
Am 3.2.2021 um 01:22 schrieb Yellvis:

does not work for me, and support still asking question without any sense...

kevinpdoty

No update from the devs and this has been going on since last weekend. Way to go, its Friday and I can't wait to play the loading simulator. 

PyroYoda
On 1/30/2021 at 2:00 PM, Dragune44 said:

Are you playing with WiFi or Ethernet connection? Lastly are you playing on automatic servers?

Shibre93100
43 minutes ago, PyroYoda said:

Are you playing with WiFi or Ethernet connection? Lastly are you playing on automatic servers?

Is this dude for real?

TarkovCitizen4431498
2 hours ago, Shibre93100 said:

Is this dude for real?

I guess he is. I am wondering as well. Me and my friends (EU) never have this issue. And personally I play at least 6 hours during weekdays and more than double during weekends. If it was all servers being affected I would definitely have had it occur to me. 

Have you tried changing servers? If it's a server problem in your area, changing to a different location might fix it.
Adding your region and the servers you play on to your post would help BSG to potentially pinpoint the problem.
Have you checked your ports & did you file a bug report?

TamTarkov

For the past 3 days, I have been CONSISTENTLY queueing into the most dogshit servers I have ever seen. Consistently being "Server Connection Lost" during matchmaking, but somehow it connects my character, so I cant even cancel queue otherwise i get MIAd. and when I finally do get into the actual game after 50 reconnect attempts, my network connection is at 80-90% packet loss making the game literally unplayable. Takes 10 years to do anything inventory related, rubberbanding every 10 steps, bullets are not being fired until SECONDS later.

Its not even a wifi problem because i can play literally anything else perfectly fine, my browser works perfectly fine, and its always the network indicator at the top right never the wifi connection symbol.

What makes even less sense is my friends who live close to me basically never get this issue if they play without me. We all share the same ISP and we all set our server connection preferences to AUTO, so i dont understand what is happening, if im not in the party, they dont experience heavy server issues, but when I join with AUTO server selection, it somehow pulls ALL of us into the most dogshit servers on the planet.

• 1 month later...
Espina

So, with the only intention to help for those have the same problem as me, i post before.

1º Check in a web if you have IPV6 active on your connection. You can use google to find a web to Ipv6-test doc com ( i don't want to put a link).

2º If you have IPV6 Active, be sure to deactivate in your Windows Network Adpater Configuration. After that, try to check if your router have IPV6 Active. If you don't know how to do, ask your ISP. 

This is the way i resolve it, in spain with Orange LiveBox Router.

My ISP deactivate the IPV6 router functionality and the problem disappear.