As a returning player I am confused with FIR criteria?

i-like-to-sleep

I found a KIBA key in a brown jacket during raid, 90% sure I stayed in the raid more than 20 minutes as I was being a rat, the item was placed in my gamma into my docs case, when I then extracted later on it does not count as found in raid, what exactly is the criteria now?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by i-like-to-sleep

An item is marked as "Item found in raid" if:

it was found in a raid and was not brought into that raid by a PMC and the extraction status is Survived.

it was crafted in the Hideout.

it was obtained as a quest reward.

• Like 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Xa_Z_aX:

An item is marked as "Item found in raid" if:

it was found in a raid and was not brought into that raid by a PMC and the extraction status is Survived.

it was crafted in the Hideout.

it was obtained as a quest reward.

You ignored OP´s main problem: he put it in his secure container. That´s new.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/ganl5p/found_in_raid_secure_container/

Edited by Ruecklicht

4 hours ago, i-like-to-sleep said:

I found a KIBA key in a brown jacket during raid, 90% sure I stayed in the raid more than 20 minutes as I was being a rat, the item was placed in my gamma into my docs case, when I then extracted later on it does not count as found in raid, what exactly is the criteria now?

Thanks in advance.

for keeping the FIR status after the raid you need to get some exp (don't know the exact number) or spend more that 10 mins in raid, as far as i remember. the timer most of the time does not count 15-20 secs after the raid starts so i recommend spend more than 10 mins inside the raid

9 hours ago, Ruecklicht said:

You ignored OP´s main problem: he put it in his secure container. That´s new.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/ganl5p/found_in_raid_secure_container/

Doesn't matter if you put it into your Gamma container, i do it with my stuff, it's upon re-entry with the said key after surviving.
EG. My OLI logistics key, i FIR on customs, extracted and went to interchange, as soon as i loaded in, that key was no longer FIR.

So, you survive a raid with it, it has FIR, you put it into your docs case in the container, still FIR, you go into that next raid, no longer FIR as it was brought in by the PMC.

If this was glitched and this pertained to just 1 raid, then I'm not sure as i haven't never encountered that as an issue.

Edited by Xa_Z_aX
Quote a previous post

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Xa_Z_aX:

Doesn't matter if you put it into your Gamma container,

"Placing an item into your secure container immediately removes the “found in raid” tag."

Source:

Source: AquaFPS (in AlsoAqua) one of his last videos.

image.png.710b5e7978831227bf01d57c5c60ef2d.png

The quote is from a "Suggestion" thread, no confirmation on whether this was implemented and i have just tested in raid to confirm that that's not how it works. If you die in the raid when in container it does remove the FIR tag though.