HIt Registration Bug

TripleKMafia

I was playing a raid on shoreline but noticed my hits were not registering at all... I somehow managed to kill one scav but I have concrete evidence of my shots not doing damage. Melee was not functioning either.

Video #1:

https://youtu.be/FMFJCGzfKkQ

Video #2:

https://youtu.be/_CpC4FgwJDs

After raid screenshot:

EscapeFromTarkov 1_30_2021 5_46_40 PM.png

I just had the same issue with the exact same scav. Beyond frustrating when I don't typically run an expensive kit. I thought my zeroing was messed up, got closer, 40 rounds of sniper later, I'm dead to a scav.

this happens on pmc's too... most of the time this poo starts on friday and i think its the server who are dogpoo.....

i just dumped 50 rounds with a vector in a scav with no armor and nothing happend... and boom head-eyes one tap....

Whenever you see this start happening, try this:

~ (press the tilde key, over next the 1 on the horizontal number line)

Then type

fps 2

Hit <enter>

Check to see what it shows, you're looking for high ping values, anything red etc. Just something to give you an indication for whether or not you're experiencing desync.

To make it go away, hit ~ again then type

fps 0

Edited by Spectator6
fix formatting, I guess backticks don't mean anything in the markup

Desync at it's core.  Poor hit registry is only 2nd to peeker's advantage where you can quick peek a corner in less than a second then die to a headshot 2 seconds later while fully behind a wall because of the delay between client and server.  This is realism.  This is EFT.

• 1 month later...

Is this what keeps happening to me ???... I swear to god I'm shooting players and the bullets go right through them.

Tarkov and it’s servers and tick rates really put things into perspective for me. I used to complain ALOT about Respawns servers for Titanfall and Titanfall 2.

ooohhhhh man, do I long for those tick rates back.

• 4 months later...

the game is so poo for solo fight 1 v2 1v3 its very awesome to much plesure after that no reg hit shoot record, extract work 80 pour% of time so many bug and poo just awefull to lost stuff for no reg duck this trsh game go on trash can

On 2/5/2021 at 9:43 PM, DerStenz85 said:

this happens on pmc's too... most of the time this poo starts on friday and i think its the server who are dogpoo.....

i just dumped 50 rounds with a vector in a scav with no armor and nothing happend... and boom head-eyes one tap....

had this happen 3 times yesterday emptied and entire mag into a guy on woods wearing a penis helmet and a paca did 259 damage and he was still alive,Match before that i shot another pmc in the face not wearing a helmet with 7.62 BP and and he just tanked it!