Hideout crafting sorting

Vershet

I had a suggestion for the developers.
It has frustrated me many times that the items craftable in the hideout is sorted in what seems like a random order. Even when its an item just finished crafting, let alone the sluggishness of looking through the available options.
I came up with (What seems to me) an easy solution:
- Put the item that is crafting/finished crafting on top of the list. (FIFO queue)
- Put the items that you have the required materials for as a 2nd priority, and keep the rest in a logical order. So for example if AP 6.3 bullets are put on the bottom of the list (Starts with an A but just as an example) every time I need to check the materials I need for it I know I just have to scroll all the way down.

I hope this will be looked at and taken into consideration :).

Cheers

p4nnus
On 1/31/2021 at 7:05 PM, Vershet said:

I had a suggestion for the developers.
It has frustrated me many times that the items craftable in the hideout is sorted in what seems like a random order. Even when its an item just finished crafting, let alone the sluggishness of looking through the available options.
I came up with (What seems to me) an easy solution:
- Put the item that is crafting/finished crafting on top of the list. (FIFO queue)
- Put the items that you have the required materials for as a 2nd priority, and keep the rest in a logical order. So for example if AP 6.3 bullets are put on the bottom of the list (Starts with an A but just as an example) every time I need to check the materials I need for it I know I just have to scroll all the way down.

I hope this will be looked at and taken into consideration :).

Cheers

Its done to prevent bots from making money for RMT bestards. Its annoying but serves an important purpose. 

• Like 1
Vershet
On 2/2/2021 at 9:46 PM, p4nnus said:

Its done to prevent bots from making money for RMT bestards. Its annoying but serves an important purpose. 

I didn't know that, thanks for the information!

• 1 month later...
0ne_puppy

This thing annoys AF, please think about better bot protection than that. Any pro botter can tackle this by image search and this design simply harms casual users instead of botters :/ Same crap with the bot check, you test me every day few times during 1 hour just because i buy a lot of stuff and i like market camping a lot. Derp

Edited by 0ne_puppy
  • Upvote 1