LEDX PRICING

RetArty

I was just wondering what the purpose of LEDX in 12.9 even is anymore. Now that buying them off the Flee makes them lose the Found in Raid status you can't use them for private clinic. And I'm unsure if the 10 ledx therapist trade means you'll be able to sell it on the flee. Aside from Medstation it's not really worth 700k imo, so why is it still so expensive??

NerdCoreTV
vor 6 Stunden schrieb RetArty:

I was just wondering what the purpose of LEDX in 12.9 even is anymore. Now that buying them off the Flee makes them lose the Found in Raid status you can't use them for private clinic. And I'm unsure if the 10 ledx therapist trade means you'll be able to sell it on the flee. Aside from Medstation it's not really worth 700k imo, so why is it still so expensive??

LEDX were always used to trade the THICC Case, but now its not available and since the private clinic requires FIR, no one can really use a LEDX atm. maybe they`ll change it, maybe not idk.