returning to game constant crashes

Roger_Douglas

Brought the game 
Realized I made a terrible mistake 
Thought I would give it another chance
But its crashing every couple of minutes 

Ricky-LaFleur

PC specs should not matter, I go into raids with 65 FPS sometimes and sometimes i have 10 FPS.

I have 16gb ram and a 960 !!!! Lowest of the low.

Sometimes ANTI Cheat kicks me for no reason, sometimes my scav gets disconnected instantly and is unplayable for 30 minutes.

Sometimes the menu's lag for no reason..most games don't have this problem..but these issues have not been fixed year after year and every time someone says it's the persons PC, it's basically a fallback so some people are satisfied with answers momentarily. 

Ghost_EndGame

They need to fix these awaiting sessions into server disconnects. The game is less playable then it was years ago. 3 years in BETA and the game runs worse then ever for me.

Ghost_EndGame
3 hours ago, Ghost_EndGame said:

They need to fix these awaiting sessions into server disconnects. The game is less playable then it was years ago. 3 years in BETA and the game runs worse then ever for me.

I reinstalled again today for the third time and so far I have completed two raids :D

TarkovCitizen4431498
On 2/4/2021 at 2:57 AM, Roger_Douglas said:

Brought the game 
Realized I made a terrible mistake 
Thought I would give it another chance
But its crashing every couple of minutes 

You might not like to hear it, but you should look for the problem on your PC. Update your drivers, verify/re-install the game or ultimately re-install Windows. 

Could also be your specs though- so feel free to post them.

On 2/4/2021 at 3:39 AM, Ricky-LaFleur said:

PC specs should not matter, I go into raids with 65 FPS sometimes and sometimes i have 10 FPS.

I have 16gb ram and a 960 !!!! Lowest of the low.

Sometimes ANTI Cheat kicks me for no reason, sometimes my scav gets disconnected instantly and is unplayable for 30 minutes.

Sometimes the menu's lag for no reason..most games don't have this problem..but these issues have not been fixed year after year and every time someone says it's the persons PC, it's basically a fallback so some people are satisfied with answers momentarily. 

Anti-cheat kicking you could be because Hyper-V is turned on, check and turn it off it it's the case.
Verify your game files. You either have something running that's not allowed- or BE got corrupted. It's as simple as that.

Menu's lagging is normal. You are playing a BETA. This will eventually be fixed, you are not playing a finished AAA game..

Regarding the FPS; This game is poorly optimized. Even with my specs it's way below what I'm getting in other games, but such huge fluctuations as you describe sound more like's it's some background process or summat eating up all your resources. 

PyroYoda
13 hours ago, Roger_Douglas said:

What are your pc specs?

GeForce GTX 970 4G

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 RAM 3200MHz CL16

B450 Aorus Elite Gaming Motherboard

500GB Crucial NVMe M.2 SSD

TX850M Power Supply

Edited by PyroYoda
  • 2 weeks later...
Roger_Douglas

Where did you hear about hyper v causing issues with tarkov
do you mean just general virtualization software/hardware enabled
cause I have that running (well not running when im gaming but its enabled)

Edited by Roger_Douglas