Suggestion about bosses' health

TheFlyingPig

TheFlyingPig

I wonder why the bosses have extremely high HP. I cannot find any logic behind that and it's totally unrealistic. How can someone be twice even triple resistant to a bullet without any protection? Using an equipment is acceptable. Whence, for instance, killa's armor and helmet are so logical. But other bosses feels me like half an hour world of warcraft boss raid. Briefly, the bosses' health should have been similar to the pmcs' where their resistance comes from their equipment

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
LELOtheBear

I see no suggestion here, all you said basically is that scav bosses should have the same health as a normal PMC, this means bosses like Gluhar/Reshala/Sanitar are supposed to get one tapped by a pistol in the head, which would make it more realistic, but way easier, less challenging and would incentivize people from farming Keycards or some other valuable stuff that only those bosses have.

If a guard hits you in the arm you souldn't be able to aim/shoot anymore, if he hits your leg you shouldn't be able to walk/run, which would make killing the boss way harder and super realistic, but way less playable.

My suggestion is preventing people to join raid with hundreds and hundreds of high tier bullets, making them so rare the price would skyrocket like the .338 AP in the flea, people would be forced to use cheaper bullets and IN THAT SCENARIO boss armors would have a proper meaning instead of the amount of health

Edited by LELOtheBear
  • Upvote 1
TheFlyingPig

I suppose they have to have same hp or similar hp but good equipments like killa. So cannot be one tapped by a pistol. It's not possible and not legit to do 3 clear headshots or 3 thorax shots with a dmr or sniper in a second against an aimbot 1200hp boss. 

The problem is not getting one tapped or not. The problem is their thorax and head have too much damage so even if you headshot them they survive without any helmet which is not possible in real life. Sanitar, gluhkar, reshala, sthurman all of them are without helmet.

So basically i say if they are wanted to be strong, rather than HP boost, they all have to have stronger helmets and armors

Edited by TheFlyingPig
LELOtheBear
1 hour ago, TheFlyingPig said:

which is not possible in real life

You may have already realized this game is not meant to be as realistic as possible, there are plenty of things that would make the game unplayable if implemented in the game, some of them i said in the other comment.

That's what i don't understand about people, they want the game to be realistic only when it benefits them.

Yesterday i saw on Reddit a photo of a pmc who found Killa dead after two and a half minutes! what would you think is gonna happen if you give bosses tier 6 armor and lower their health? 

There would be a meta based on naked guys with Vepr Hunter and DT MDR .308 with M61, the same meta you see on Interchange when people want to farm Killa. The success of a raid would be defined by how lucky you are with the spawn.

Interchange is a mess, why would you want to make all other maps like that?